• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

amaterasu

Writer
(lol, how does a ghost eat breakfast?)

Chailyn woke up half of her hanging off the bed. Sighing, she pulled on her robe and grabbed her wand, trotting down the stairs to the great hall. Plopping down next to Cetrin, she took some eggs and bacon. "How do you eat if you're supposed to be a ghost?" she asked, taking a sip of orange juice.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha looked over at Celtrin, and her eyes almost exploded at the sight of a Ghost. . . Eating?

"How in Din's name are you eating? That's entirely in conceivably infactually against the law of. . . Scientific notation!" She said. Everyone stared at her. "What? It is! It's not wrong to actually want to care about learning is it?" Everyone giggled and resumed eating.

"Eh, It's kinda creepy, but respectable too." Elliot said sarcsticly. Tahsha looked at him, completely puzzled, but smiled and turned back around.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Kaleb felt shocked as Tahsha let go of his wrist and walked hotly out of the room, putting her robes back on.

"You really are turning into a Slytherin," he muttered as she walked out of the portrait hole, but he didn't think she had heard him. He rubbed his wrist, which felt hot from Tahsha's grasp.

He was tired when he made his way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. He had scarcely gotten any sleep last night from the whole fiasco with the third floor and the Slytherins. He sat at the end of the Hufflepuff table near the great doors leading into the hall. He didn't see Tahsha anywhere in the hall, although in truth he made little effort in looking for her. He wolfed down his food, and marched out of the hall to attend their first class of the day.

When he walked into the classroom, there was no one there except for Professor McGonogall. He sat down heavily in a seat near the back, his head wrapped somewhat in his arms.

"Mr. Law?" the professor said, setting down her piece of chalk and turning around. "You're early, and you seem quite upset."

"It's nothing," Kaleb replied. "I just need a bit of time to think."

"If you insist," McGonogall said, returning to the chalkboard. Kaleb set his head in his arms. Perhaps he could get a bit of shut-eye right here before class started, but he stayed largely awake to ensure he wouldn't sleep through Transfiguration.

(Fifth today.)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie saw went into DADA class early so she can see where she had left her other drawling pad but she saw Malfoy holding it "Malfoy, give me that" she tried to grab it but Malfoy step back and said "Well, give it to you if you go on a date with me" Ashie look at Malfoy "You wouldn't dare!" Malfoy keep holding it "Me keeping this or the date "Ashie had nothing else to do she tried using her wand but Malfoy took it "Fine, I will go on a date with you but only one day" Malfoy nodded and gave her wand and Drawling pad "Thursday at 8" Ashie nodded and went to her right class looking sick

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(DADA? I'm in Transfiguration. Are we not going to the same classes now? o_O Don't count this post.)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
(eh, she went to get her drawing pad that she left in the DATDA classroom. We'll all be in Trasfigureations later)

Tahsha walked briskly down the hall to the first class. She walked in, Kaleb looked brain dead, and P.M. was writing on the board.

"Good morning Professor." She said, Tahsha wanted to sit by Kaleb, but their little confrontation earlier seemed to erase that idea. . . She pulled out a small, glass cup from her bag and snapped her fingers. It filled up with de-caf Coffee Late'.

"Now i'm ready." she said to herself

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier laughed. "What, something to do with your boyfriend?" He looked at the expression on her face. "Never mind....."

(Post 2)

Sully walked to Transfiguration after breakfast. He was the first Gryffindor to arrive. He said hello to Professor McGonagall and sat down, awaiting the other Gryffindors' arrival.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"No, I have a boyfriend and he's a wizard but he didn't came to Hogwarts, and plus, Malfoy wants me to go on a date" she said really quick

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha turned around to face the two Slytherin. . .

"I thought Malfoy was just a one time thing?" She asked, grinning a bit. "So, do you want me to make you a potion of any sort? Explosion? Fireworks?" She said, listing off a few that she knew how to make. . . by herself that is. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom