• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend followed hanna to the office.*why i hope its not something i did the wrost thing is my inkwell erupting but that was not my falt.*. His hads were covered in blush black ink.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza saw how panicked Hanna was. This was not the first time Eliza had ever been in trouble. She has seen the headmaster, and McGonagell's office way too many time. She grabbed her bag and went to McGonagell's office and put a hand on Hanna's shoulder, and said, "We'll be fine..."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot opened the door when he got there. As soon as Professor McGonagell looked up, Elliot started, "It was all my fault. I dropped my stuff, and they helped me get it. If anyone is getting punished, punish me,"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

Professor McGonnigal giggled when Elliot burst with an excuse. Then she stood up kindly smiling at them.

"There isn't anything you've done wrong children. However it is not good to miss a class so ten points will be taken from each of you. But what I called you here for was a different matter," She walked back to her chair and sat down. "Please sit."

The four of them sat down in the chairs that magically appeared for them.

"I would like to ask each of you very simple questions. First off, I'd like you to tell me what house you are in."

Hanna:

"Excuse me professor McGonnigal, but could we do these questions in private? Let's say some sort of question comes up that's really a private matter, there would be no sense in going to a different room then. So, we could do these seperate."

"Your right Hanna. Alright then, Elliot follow me."

Professor McGonnigal entered a side chamber where they started their talk.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"Goodness knows why we're here," Hanna shrugged to Eliza.

She patiently kicked her legs like a little girl while she waited for her turn.

Narrator:

"Alright, so on to the first question then. What house do you belong to Mr. Wuuth?" Professor McGonnigal asked.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Quite right Mr. Wuuth. Old age can get to you sometimes eh?" She smiled at Eliot. "Now, next question is what year are you?"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"I'm in my third year, but why are you asking all of these questions? Aren't there files and stuff about us?" Elliot asked

(Your move, Rainy)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Really why Professor McGonnigal is asking these questions is because I myself as the narrator am not sure about the answers :bleh:)

Hanna:

Hanna thought about what Eliza said. It was strange that they were only called. And they just happened to be together at the time. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say on the matter. So she kept silent and thought.

Narrator:

"Yes Mr. Wuuth, but I preffer to ask the student themselves to see if their head is in the game, if you get what I mean. Anyway, my next question is what is your favorite class? I don't mean the easiest or the one that has the coolest lessons, I mean the one that you find the most interesting subject." Professor McGonnigal explained the ordeal to Elliot, leaning back in her chair at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom