• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Reading up. Going to check my facts ect but at the moment my eyes are on Fuse, Viral, Draco and JC.... you know the more active people XD
Thar turning up scum give us something to work with. GJ on the killer by the way.

Viral hasn't been scum haunting much this game, not much to work with but it's starting to really stand out. I don't think Xy had anything power wise on him but thinking with Viral oddly reaaly didn't want to look or consider Thar as scum. To me he seemed to play off "I don't know/maybe Keyshe is scum(D3)". He did this two days, and since Thar did flip in the night, I find it odd Viral wanted to go for a weak lynch with Panny, when Thar was scummyer. Might be he really is too busy to play much, but still going to consider this.

Fuse, seemed to be trying to help the town with coming up with 'something' but did quite site right that he rather lynch Panny in the end. Need to check what the vote where at if it really was going to be a no-lynch.

JC, not super active or participating in much scum hunting-- though I feel his logic 'feels' townie, can't be too careful. A little laid back from his posts in MM where he did flip town(sorry I doubted you T_T)

EBWODP:
Who is this Sadia? Luna that you? :eek:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:

Fuse:
Both Viral, me and even Thar, you too where alive a long time. No one has been nightkilled. It's largely equally 'odd' we all are a live. WE are the active scum hunter in these games, it's odd we all are alive we should be the targets. We all can't be mafia :). Thar would have been dumb to killl me off if he if that would led to him being lynched. Especially if my thoughts/suspicions have been on another member as well. He did know he was going to get nightkilled. No one was taking my suspicions seriously, if Viral is town he had nothing to fear from me. Killing Xy would be a better target in 'that' scenario. If Viral or Draco was scum too, Xy is still a better choice as it wouldn't lead much to either of them. No one was really biting on the Viral-is-scum-suspicions. Xy had only one suspicion(?) from there it wouldn't really hurt scum as there isn't any where it leads too. Xy had nothing on Viral, if he is scum it's not really from what he was pushing.

One person questioned why Viral is still alive (Sadia?), now you are questioning me being alive-- saying they are trying to frame Viral. Maybe, or maybe Viral is scum, and with XY and me starting to land on him that's why he was taken out. Or might have to do with you who where the one person I can remember who went after Xy? Maybe there is no 'trying' to frame anyone but keep us guessing and in the dark?

A Link In Time maybe that's something to look at, Fuse could be trying to keep us distracted on small details. The only person I can think of was Thar, I had been questing Thar a lot the previous day. But Fuse has a good point on you, you had been totally for lynching Panny. Why the switch and blame on logic/fact you agreed with originally?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
That unvote at the end wasn't random, it was pre-determined. My goal there was to see if someone would take advantage of the possibility of the tie and vote for Thareous, keeping Pancake safe. At the time I was actually pretty convinced that Pancake was scum, so anyone who voted like that must have been his scumbud. Two birds, one stone, or two mafia, one day. However, nobody did such a thing, so I moved back on to Pancake, as I had no intention of lynching anyone other than Pancake, which was obviously a mistake.
I don't get what was so "scummy" or how you were convinced (?). It just doesn't seem like that great a reason to lynch someone, if I recall it was Pancake asking where HappyMask was on the first day or something. It was a great example of a lynch which held no ground. I'm surprised that Thar actually jumped on it so quick which I thought was odd so I intended to vote for Thareous, to put pressure on him and to take pressure off what I thought was a mistake.

I just don't think someone should take that big of a risk on what wasn't the best reason to lynch someone. You know my thoughts on no-lynching so I'm not going to bore everyone with why I support it, it's just that it seemed like you suddenly changed your mind (voting for Thar) but then went back to Pancake to prevent a tie. If you were convinced that Pancake was scum then why did you unvote him?

fused_shadows said:
I find it even odder (not sure if that's a word) that Keyshe is still alive, especially considering she was the first to put suspicions on Thareous. Also, I find it extremely interesting that the mafia killed Xyphon. Quite frankly, I don't understand why they would at all. Xyphon wasn't active, and wasn't a huge threat to the Town. It would have been better to kill somone like Keyshe, Viral, or myself, someone who has been fairly active and is clearly here to scumhunt.
Yeah, it is odd but then again Mafia don't just try and always take out the most experienced players as that's too predictable, they have most likely kept Viral alive (if he is Town) as he's not overly active in this game.

I actually think it was a rather clever kill to NK Xyphon - think about it... Thar (who we now know is scum) was under pressure the day prior and would have probably been lynched the following day. So how I see it, Mafia killed Xyphon to turn discussion and put pressure on Xyphon in the hope it might clear Thar. If the likes of Keshye, me or you were NKd then that would put the spotlight even more on Thar.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I don't get what was so "scummy" or how you were convinced (?). It just doesn't seem like that great a reason to lynch someone, if I recall it was Pancake asking where HappyMask was on the first day or something. It was a great example of a lynch which held no ground. I'm surprised that Thar actually jumped on it so quick which I thought was odd so I intended to vote for Thareous, to put pressure on him and to take pressure off what I thought was a mistake.

It wasn't the BEST reason to lynch someone, that's for sure. However, it was the only thing we had. I also wonder: you clearly disagree with the lynching of Pancake, so why didn't you say something about it yesterday? If you gave the Town a new perspective on the situation, we could have avoided the lynching of our cop. As far as I can remember (please correct me if I'm wrong), you didn't say anything against the lynch, apart from "I disagree".

I just don't think someone should take that big of a risk on what wasn't the best reason to lynch someone. You know my thoughts on no-lynching so I'm not going to bore everyone with why I support it, it's just that it seemed like you suddenly changed your mind (voting for Thar) but then went back to Pancake to prevent a tie. If you were convinced that Pancake was scum then why did you unvote him?

I explained this. I unvoted Pancake and voted for Thareous in order to make the vote count 4:3. With this count, which separates the top lynch candidates by one vote, there was the possibility that someone would come in and vote for Thareous, tying up the count, keeping them both safe. However, no one did such thing, so I put my vote back on Pancake because I wanted the final Vote Count to show I wanted Pancake lynched. Yeah I was wrong, I was running on very limited info to work with.

Also, I would usually ageee with you on no lynches if we don't have enough evidence. However, I disagree with three no lynches in a row.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It wasn't the BEST reason to lynch someone, that's for sure. However, it was the only thing we had. I also wonder: you clearly disagree with the lynching of Pancake, so why didn't you say something about it yesterday? If you gave the Town a new perspective on the situation, we could have avoided the lynching of our cop. As far as I can remember (please correct me if I'm wrong), you didn't say anything against the lynch, apart from "I disagree".
I usually don't agree with the state of mind that "it's the only thing we have" when you're thinking like that, none time sout of ten you're probably going to lynch the wrong person. Also, there was an alternate person to lynch - Thareous... You even voted for him but didn't really expand upon it or push for it, this is why I don't get how yo said "I'm actually pretty sure Pancake is scum" when you then unvoted him and went for the more reasonable lynch and then, an even weirder decision, you went back.

You can see why I'm suspicious here, something doesn't add up. Yeah I didn't really go fully against the lynch as I was still weighing up the goods and bads, plus I was quite inactive here so I could have possibly missed something and got the complete wrong end of the situation. I probably would have argued against the Pancake lynch within the last day or so but I wasn't on at the time, if I recall. This sitis why I looked back and found it weird that you changed your mind so suddenly and caused the lynch of Pancake.

fused_shadows said:
I explained this. I unvoted Pancake and voted for Thareous in order to make the vote count 4:3. With this count, which separates the top lynch candidates by one vote, there was the possibility that someone would come in and vote for Thareous, tying up the count, keeping them both safe. However, no one did such thing, so I put my vote back on Pancake because I wanted the final Vote Count to show I wanted Pancake lynched. Yeah I was wrong, I was running on very limited info to work with.
Well I can see why some may want to progress but this was a big risk as you said "very limited info to work on" yet you were sure he was scum? See that's what I don't get here... On the one hand, you had a hunch on Pancake and didn't want a situation where we have another no-lynch but then again it seems like you're contradicting yourself.

fused_shadows said:
Also, I would usually ageee with you on no lynches if we don't have enough evidence. However, I disagree with three no lynches in a row.
Fair enough.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also has anyone considered that it's kind of odd that an experienced player like Viral is still alive? I know we shouldn't use that against him as it's unfair but maybe it's worth looking into Xyphon's suspicious of him as we know know he is now Town.

I was waiting for someone to bring that up when I saw the day scene... You scum JC?

I'm currently suspicious of JC and Luna. I dunno bout Draco but best case scenario he's modkilled so we don't have to worry about him. Fused seems townish to me, so also FoS: Alit.

My internet at home doesn't work, so I'm on my phone. So my posting may be a bit more sporadic, but I just gave you guys my thoughts so hopefully that counts as something. Also Keyshe is probs town too. Probs.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well I can see why some may want to progress but this was a big risk as you said "very limited info to work on" yet you were sure he was scum? See that's what I don't get here... On the one hand, you had a hunch on Pancake and didn't want a situation where we have another no-lynch but then again it seems like you're contradicting yourself.

By "sure he's scum", I basically meant he was the most likely person to be scum, based on the evidence (or rather, lack of) we had. I explained why I unvoted him, and then re-voted twice already, although I can still see where your suspicion stems.

From what I've sceen draco has contributed minimuly to the game. Sodraco what are your thoughts?

Maybe he'll see this if I re-post it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was waiting for someone to bring that up when I saw the day scene... You scum JC?

I'm currently suspicious of JC and Luna. I dunno bout Draco but best case scenario he's modkilled so we don't have to worry about him. Fused seems townish to me, so also FoS: Alit.

My internet at home doesn't work, so I'm on my phone. So my posting may be a bit more sporadic, but I just gave you guys my thoughts so hopefully that counts as something. Also Keyshe is probs town too. Probs.
So you're suspicious of me and Luna for bringing up that?

I'm not saying that because you haven't been NKd yet that you're scum (or maybe 3rd party), I'm just stating it's something that seems odd. I wouldn't want you lynched because of that, it's a poor reason and an unfair one to use against you. What made me consider looking into was that Xyphon was pretty sure you were scum as he kept voting for you and he flipped Town. Now I didn't look too much into his suspicions on you as I wasn't that active but maybe it's worth doing so.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
fused_shadows – 2 (A Link In Time, justac00lguy)
Dracomajora – 1 (fused_shadows)

Those not yet met the post quota of the day:
The Marshal, Dracomajora, Keyshe, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time

Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.
Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
This might be why Viral is onto Luna and how she interacted with you JC this day

I have no idea what Pancake's talking about there :/

What interaction with JC?

And can everyone at least attempt to call me Sadia please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom