• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
JIIjjijijijijqewij4j9jjizsjgipjj499jsfm,dsmkfajigejjgi

I didn't even realize this had happened. Good game, Town. ;P

You all thought I was crazy. (Although it was a joke)

Oh... Wow at me for mistaking you as Keyshe, and thinking that she was joking about pursuing me...

By the way, I never responded because my own posts were so misunderstood [completely my fault for not phrasing them clearly]. xD

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Justas on my sites for a random vote with out even a joke after I voted for thar. I'm going to look more into that.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
;)

I like that word you used there; "priorities". Could you explain exctly what you mean by that? While you're at it, could you also further explain how I was distracting the Town from these priorities?

I've already pointed out your steadfastness in pursuing minute details. This reminds me of Thareous who as Keyshe brought up earlier tried to distract the town from who they were currently pursuing, which is what I meant by "priorities".

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Okay, but that begs the question: who was the town pursuing, at the time, which I distracted them from?

No, I am drawing parallels between you and Thareous. Earlier you were going off about Draco and now you are pursuing Pancake over a trivial detail.

EBWODP

Sorry, got the order mixed up. You were focusing on Pancake before and Draco now.

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
No, I am drawing parallels between you and Thareous. Earlier you were going off about Draco and now you are pursuing Pancake over a trivial detail.

EBWODP

Sorry, got the order mixed up. You were focusing on Pancake before and Draco now.

Alright, so you're basically saying that both I and Thareous lead the Pancake lynch? Is that your main reason of suspicion against me?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
Dracomajora – 1 (fused_shadows)
fused_shadows – 1 (A Link In Time)

Those not yet met the post quota of the day:
justac00lguy, The Marshal, Dracomajora, Keyshe, Sadia, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time

Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.
Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is the post that I was talking about

you go from what seems to be a serius vote to just a random vote right after.
I think you are looking way too much into, what was, a random vote. I was actually messing with James (Xyphon) at the time and I wasn't really all that active then. Why haven't you picked up on this before or are you grasping on straws to start a lynch?

---

Anyway I've been looking through yesterday and I was very suspicious of Thar (here) as was Keshye. Now Keshye gave some great points about Thar and made some pretty in depth posts about his scum-like behaviour, so at the moment I have no reason to believe that Keshye is scum.

However, Thar didn't get lynched, instead it was Pancake - I asked why people were lynching him and it started from an analysis posted by Fused which was later expanded upon, or should I say helped, by Thar:

Fused makes a great point in his analysis post about Pancake apparently calling out a scumbuddy. I don't believe that HappyMask has made a single post, if any. This arbitrary vote purely demonstrates that PS was trying to stimulate Happy to post more, so the connection between them is incontestably transparent.

Vote: PancakeSamurai

This was a rather hasty agreement by Thar which I would have thought he would have thought it through better as the reasoning wasn't really that great. However, it was Fused who started this suspicion, just remember that for later on. Anyway, pressure built up on Thar somewhat in his debate with Keshye and then Draco put a FoS on Thar:

I noticed that as well. It's a complete 180 in thought process, and I'd like to see how Thareous responds to this.

FoS: Thareous

He then proceeds to vote for Thar seemingly waiting to lynch him yet he switches last minute to vote for Pancake, which was a very risky lynch and since we were in a losing position at this point it was definitely an odd move, here's the post:

I guess we're having pancakes for lunch.

EBWODP

To ensure nobody ties the count.....

Unvote

Vote: Pancake

Now the way I see it, Fused stated a very loose suspicion on Pancake and Thar jumped straight on it to possibly cause a domino effect, momentum maybe? When Thar was under pressure Fused switched and voted for him; however, he then switched back which lead to us lynching the cop - that's not the point though, it's that Fused was willing to take to rather large risk with no way of stopping that lynch and possibly saving his scum bud in the process...

Vote: fused_shadows

Also has anyone considered that it's kind of odd that an experienced player like Viral is still alive? I know we shouldn't use that against him as it's unfair but maybe it's worth looking into Xyphon's suspicious of him as we know know he is now Town.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Luna: What do you think of Pancake? And of Fused?

lol, You probably asked this ages ago... em, well, I didn't really do that much of a thorough analysis, he was kinda flip floppy yesterday, but judging by these three posts, things are looking, y'know, maybe good for Fused :nod: :yes:

EbWoDp

PokaLink has three posts, all of which were him jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. He didn't post once in Day 2, proving to be a fairly useless member of the Town if he is. I'd suggest we lynch him today, get some more roles revealed. There have been hardly any serious posts, thus there won't be a lot of evidence against one member. This is the best option right now.

Vote: PokaLink

PokaLink:

Three random votes for three people who are alive. No posts since Day 1. Proving to be a liability to the Town regardless of his alignment. I'd recommend the Vig take out Poka tonight if no better option arise.

For today, I think we have four main options: Xyphon, Pancake, JC, or PokaLink.

I seemed to have missed something.. what is this 'Removal of Half Majority' thing, I'm so confused omg :S

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
EBWDOP: K I haven't read this thread properly at all >.< I really need to go back and look at Thar's posts

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Um justa I left day 2 and came back. I just said something that I found odd. It as just something I read that poped to me.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
He then proceeds to vote for Thar seemingly waiting to lynch him yet he switches last minute to vote for Pancake, which was a very risky lynch and since we were in a losing position at this point it was definitely an odd move, here's the post:

Now the way I see it, Fused stated a very loose suspicion on Pancake and Thar jumped straight on it to possibly cause a domino effect, momentum maybe? When Thar was under pressure Fused switched and voted for him; however, he then switched back which lead to us lynching the cop - that's not the point though, it's that Fused was willing to take to rather large risk with no way of stopping that lynch and possibly saving his scum bud in the process...

That unvote at the end wasn't random, it was pre-determined. My goal there was to see if someone would take advantage of the possibility of the tie and vote for Thareous, keeping Pancake safe. At the time I was actually pretty convinced that Pancake was scum, so anyone who voted like that must have been his scumbud. Two birds, one stone, or two mafia, one day. However, nobody did such a thing, so I moved back on to Pancake, as I had no intention of lynching anyone other than Pancake, which was obviously a mistake.

Also has anyone considered that it's kind of odd that an experienced player like Viral is still alive? I know we shouldn't use that against him as it's unfair but maybe it's worth looking into Xyphon's suspicious of him as we know know he is now Town.

I find it even odder (not sure if that's a word) that Keyshe is still alive, especially considering she was the first to put suspicions on Thareous. Also, I find it extremely interesting that the mafia killed Xyphon. Quite frankly, I don't understand why they would at all. Xyphon wasn't active, and wasn't a huge threat to the Town. It would have been better to kill somone like Keyshe, Viral, or myself, someone who has been fairly active and is clearly here to scumhunt.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more likely it is that killing Xyphon was the mafia trying to frame Viral. Interestingly, someone immediately brought up the fact that he survived...................

Just speculation, no facts yet. ;)

---

ALIT, I'd like to point something out about your reasoning against me. As you said here:

I've already pointed out your steadfastness in pursuing minute details.

You claim me to be pointing out small details, which you are implying are more than likely false, and a waste to pursue, since they "distract us from our priorities". If this is the case, and you completely disagree (which you are implying) with lynching someone on the basis on a small detail, then why did you agree to the point I initially made? Quote:

Hmm. Nice catch, fused and Thareous.

I would have probably dismissed this under normal circumstances thinking scum wouldn't make their connection so obvious, but there is reason behind this after what happened in MM mafia.

Vote: Pancake

So my question to you is: What separates us regardly the lynching of Pancake that makes you Town, and me scum? Why shouldn't your own logic be used against yourself, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom