• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm not going to be on anymore till mornin exept for maybe a post or two so see ya.Just sayin this so people don'tt suspect me for not awnsering them.Also OW,respond to my accusations against you whenever you get the chance.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I just want to point out that Alex's posts don't say much at all. It is as if he is trying to keep a low profile. I don't know about you, but to me he seems like a leader. Of what, that I am not sure. Here are all of his posts. They never say too much.

EBWODP

Ok, so you voted for me. How did I repel the accusation? The sister topic? Well, all I did is answer a question, and it became a conversation.

He's a bit suspicious I think.

Rishian, After I had post a few things I was looking if someone else was posting here and I saw you (yesterday) other people pm'ing, I tought that was a bit suspicious and later I saw you do it again.. were you pm'ing other guild members about things in the game??

IGMEOY: @lex MM
FoS: Rishian

@lex MM

The Lurker
I just want to point out that Alex's posts don't say much at all. It is as if he is trying to keep a low profile. I don't know about you, but to me he seems like a leader. Of what, that I am not sure. Here are all of his posts. They never say too much.
That happens because I don't really know how to play that kind of games....I'm a newbie.
HoT, I just like that smilie:lol:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
IGMEOY: Josie because she is no ordinary townie. She is either a scum or special townie and Cel-Shaded Deku seems suspicious for just accusing someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom