• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
I think CB's not taking this game very seriously.He's probably gonna be another Elfen(Look up what happened in Mafia)Though,he is acting pretty suspicious.It's way to early to vote though.

IGMEOY:CB

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Analysis:

I dunno why but you've kinda convinced me voting TheGreen
I think your initial RVS does count as a vote, but whatevs.
I appreciate random voting, my only issue (at this point) is that you're voting for me. :S

Vote:The Green

I am just random for people
Oh no another!

Or at least an innocent villager lynched. Wait, what happens if you get lynched? Do you stop playing the game?

CB obviously doesn't know how the game is played and that's why he makes mistakes like this:
:lol:
I'm too lazy to defend myself. So, I'll just do the same to you.
So he's not interested in defending himself, perhaps because he had a stroke of intelligence and decided to talk less. Same post:
Unvote: Dracomajora
Vote: Elfen
Ok I'm fairly certain of the motive here: he's trying to get people off his case, because well, he wants all the townies dead in a gutter. His attitude of "joking around" is just a way to alleviate suspicion.
True, maybe I'm scum.... Muahaahahahaha!
Or perhaps I'm drawing all the attention so that scum members get bailed out and they don't kill me later in return...
This paranoia is rather risky to my identity so either I'm a stupid scum member who's getting himself voted for, or I am a villager doing a bargain for a guild. Or even a serial killer who also wants to get caught!
Which sounds more likely?
uhh...Both of those are enemies of the townies...

Vote: Composer Brother

EBWODP
*villagers
(not townies sorry)

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote:CB Because of the evidence stated above,i vote for CB.And if youre gonna accuse me of not coming up with my own evidence,Those are all of CB's posts,so theres not much else to say.

Kirino

Tatakae
RVS is over.We already have a suspect.If i'm not mistaken,the whole point of RVS is to get out some possible suspects.

Perhaps he is a villager and doesn't want to play as a villager and wants us to kill him so he doesn't have to play, or maybe he really is scum and is using reverse-psychology.

FoS: CB

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well guild members, thank me!
I quit only because I'm going to get lynched anyway :lol:

Anyway, I'm a villager and I'm bored because I miss being a guild member from the last game. Well, hopefully the paranoia starts again. :lol:
Edit: Also, thanks for sort of defending me The Green. At least someone here could understand people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom