• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

@lex MM

The Lurker
Umm....Am I late? No? Good....I missed 20 replies again.

Guys, I don't get why you're voting each other, so I guess I'll just wait and read your posts:lol:

Kirino

Tatakae
Nobody's suspicious so far.People are voting just because it's RVS and theres nothing wrong with that.We just need to post things to stir it up.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
this wont get any where just voting, ok im just gonna start things now >_> ugh i cant cuz you people just started with the RVS with out giving people a chance to post

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
On the contrary, voting is what gets this game moving. We shall have identities revealed!
Mahahahahahaha! Or at least an innocent villager lynched. Wait, what happens if you get lynched? Do you stop playing the game?

Elfen

On the contrary, voting is what gets this game moving. We shall have identities revealed!
Mahahahahahaha! Or at least an innocent villager lynched. Wait, what happens if you get lynched? Do you stop playing the game?
Hmm yes why do you want innocent townies to die??? scummy sounding to me
IGMEOY:CB

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
:lol:
I'm too lazy to defend myself. So, I'll just do the same to you.

Your last dragon is a male purple dragon, dragons could hurt people! That sounds like scum to me!
Unvote: Dracomajora
Vote: Elfen

Elfen

:lol:
I'm too lazy to defend myself. So, I'll just do the same to you.

Your last dragon is a male purple dragon, dragons could hurt people! That sounds like scum to me!
Unvote: Dracomajora
Vote: Elfen

Ok thats even worse than before all it was is a IGMEOY not a vote :| all because of a dragon??? trying to put false things on me, FoS on CB

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
True, maybe I'm scum.... Muahaahahahaha!
Or perhaps I'm drawing all the attention so that scum members get bailed out and they don't kill me later in return...
This paranoia is rather risky to my identity so either I'm a stupid scum member who's getting himself voted for, or I am a villager doing a bargain for a guild. Or even a serial killer who also wants to get caught!
Which sounds more likely?

Elfen

True, maybe I'm scum.... Muahaahahahaha!
Or perhaps I'm drawing all the attention so that scum members get bailed out and they don't kill me later in return...
This paranoia is rather risky to my identity so either I'm a stupid scum member who's getting himself voted for, or I am a villager doing a bargain for a guild. Or even a serial killer who also wants to get caught!
Which sounds more likely?

Ok this is what i did in the mafia game 2 and i got lynched and this is very suspicoues nowi know how i was kinda,
Fos:CB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom