• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 3: SSBB (Game Thread)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
man... now this is getting ******** thats why I don't play these kind of games
Unvote:Jedi
Vote: Josie

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Self voting is never good :/ And you tied up the score for a no lynch. I'll unvote if any one wants me to. Either Joise lives and Jedi and have a no lynch and spare some ones life, or I unvote and Jedi dies? Which should it be :/

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
man... now this is getting ******** thats why I don't play these kind of games
lol I'm not trying to be mean, but you can just quit u know... <_<'
It would bring us closer to lynching someone than u just voting for yourself and raising the chances of a tie

Edit: I noticed jedizora and maybe a few more people are voting for you recently, is this the whole reason y u think this is ********? :lol:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Guys, I'm still keeping my vote on Jedizora...he subtlety tried to tell us he wasn't scum in that post
I also think Dracomajora has some connection to him, because it is indeed true that Josie jumped on the bandwagon, but he was rather hysterical about it and defended Jedi with that vote

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
lol I'm not trying to be mean, but you can just quit u know... <_<'
It would bring us closer to lynching someone than u just voting for yourself and raising the chances of a tie

Edit: I noticed jedizora and maybe a few more people are voting for you recently, is this the whole reason y u think this is ********? :lol:
No I think why this is ******** because well its a long story

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Mod:When does the day end??

(*sigh*) I have to go to sleep right now and I totally forgot to check the thread since I’m holed up, working on the ZD Grammy’s, so TOMORROW, JUNE 20, DAY WILL END. Most likely in the afternoon:P

Jedizora: 4 (Goron Link, Luigidude64, ComposerBrother, Elfen)
Josie: 3 (Dracomajora, Jedizora, Josie)
Dracomajora: 1 (kokirion)
Soldier of Link: 1 (Hero of Time)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 (illmatic)

Yet to Vote: pokemonclub, bluelink, zelda_8, Mr. Verto

Those in jeopardy of modkill:
pokemonclub
bluelink
zelda_8
Mr. Verto (even though he told me he couldn’t play, I’ll still be a nice mod and give him a chance:P)

Kirino

Tatakae
Guys, I'm still keeping my vote on Jedizora...he subtlety tried to tell us he wasn't scum in that post
I also think Dracomajora has some connection to him, because it is indeed true that Josie jumped on the bandwagon, but he was rather hysterical about it and defended Jedi with that vote

Nope. I just thought the reason he was being voted for was stupid. And Josie was pretty suspicious with that random bandwagon. I also voted for her because I wanted to see her reaction.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Nope. I just thought the reason he was being voted for was stupid. And Josie was pretty suspicious with that random bandwagon. I also voted for her because I wanted to see her reaction.
What! I QUIT Thats why I don't play these Games, God !!!! I quit because you wanted to see my reaction thats why I hate these games and I don't play them

D

Deleted member 6224

Didn't know this started

Please don't mod kill me

Hooray for unknowingness!!!!!!!!!!!!!¿¡

Kirino

Tatakae
What! I QUIT Thats why I don't play these Games, God !!!! I quit because you wanted to see my reaction thats why I hate these games and I don't play them
I didn't want to see your reaction for you to get mad or anything. It's a strategy. Your reaction can help me decide weather your scum or town. And you don't have to get mad and quit just because you're getting voted for. Try defending yourself. Why did you bandwagon? Bandwagoning is voting for someone with no evidence for someone who has alot of votes against them, probably because they want to seem town.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I joined because Panda ask me because she only need one more player and I joined but I believe I over reacted but I can't play becasue My laptop isn't working and I have to use something else to get so I have use another Computer

Kirino

Tatakae
It's the 21st, so why hasn't the day ended yet?

Also, I searched on Mafia wiki and couldn't find the role you were talking about Jedizora. What's your roles name?

Unvote:Josie
Vote:Jedizora

I tried to EBWODP. I don't know why it made two posts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom