• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Rubik being backup role cop is extremely convenient. Like, given the circumstances backup role cop makes sense, but so convenient since mafia role. I rather agree, actually almost 100% sure this makes Moe scum. My thought is since mafia have no role blocker we have her shoot Moe in the night and we lynch caps today. Also Minish, I forgot to mention, why so dead set on killing Moe? Why if he doesn't die town loses? You just shot Hero, why are things so gloom? I dont understand.

Still no idea what's going on with Zinn except now I'm more annoyed than ever that we've been using both masculine and feminine pronouns all game for Zinn and still no correction has come.

Sunfan is back to being sunfan, which is to say making me sad.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh and the plan

Totally forgot about it for a minute. It's actually quite a good plan very fool proof except two big problems. I dont actually have a modifier in the name of my role. The role has been modified but there is no evidence of this in the name. I knew this, my posts showed it. Mez knew this, his posts showed it. That wouldn't be a problem on its own, and I seriously considered MAKING A BIG PLAY that there was in fact a modifier on my role that Rubik as a role cop should be able to detect, but that is defeated by the second problem. Minish already knows all this. She's had it all figured out for ages. Not the modifier stuff probably, but its not rocket science to pick up that Mez never knew the details and she would definitely know I was lying if I said he did. So no, that plan aint happening.

funnier6

Courage~
role: backup rolecop
targets: n1: funnier
action failed
Can I just say how extremely ironic it is that both my nemeses were role cops who targeted me night one.
...that still sounds a lot like a direct CC to Max's Cop claim.
It really doesn't tbh.
Moe seems to believe that the cop (Max) should have checked someone who doesn't know their alignment over anyone else, and yet he didn't bother to do so?
Moe, why is this so?
This is an extremely extremely extremely good point and makes literally no sense if town.
LG dont even start. This is a bulba game with no claim restrictions. The mass claim already happened, we just dont know when.

Also yes, I went back and reread instead of sleeping.

funnier6

Courage~
The mafia had been setting me up for this and you all are gonna play into their hands
This sentence really annoys me Minish. Not really because it isnt true, but that it comes across appeal to emotion and fake cause we both know youre stronger than any scum team there is. Obviously irrelevant since youre third party but this sentence pings me so hard lol.

funnier6

Courage~

funnier6

Courage~
Keep reading and you'll get it
My role had complications
I already did, I'm on the reread. Point is, youre you, you find out youre kinda sorta investigative, who do you check? Complications or no complications I dont believe you'd use it to check anybody else when if you dont fully trust your role anyway why the heck does it matter? There is literally absolutely no reason you should think it will help you read anyone else any better than it would help you read ME. That makes literally no sense.

funnier6

Courage~
then what is an alternative play to resolve rubik?
there's a way for him to prove himself if he's what he says he is
I'm thinking.

It isnt exactly on my priority list cause I'm still town reading him and not all that concerned. More worried about Caps/Zinn/Moe rn. I guess checking ME would be fabulous? Though as to resolve Rubik himself I cant really think of any role related things since he's like 100% a real role cop regardless.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I already did, I'm on the reread. Point is, youre you, you find out youre kinda sorta investigative, who do you check? Complications or no complications I dont believe you'd use it to check anybody else when if you dont fully trust your role anyway why the heck does it matter? There is literally absolutely no reason you should think it will help you read anyone else any better than it would help you read ME. That makes literally no sense.
Because engineer wasn't a priority to me n2
I was debating either minish or hero (which I softed) because you and sms and someone else iirc had meta reads on them and I felt that it would be a good way to ensure I was actually getting relevant info
My goal was to calibrate my flavor, not assume that any check was bad
but the flavor was too dang vague for me and I don't know squat about dragon ball z

I thought vegeta and piccolo were straight up bad guys

funnier6

Courage~
Because engineer wasn't a priority to me n2
I was debating either minish or hero (which I softed) because you and sms and someone else iirc had meta reads on them and I felt that it would be a good way to ensure I was actually getting relevant info
My goal was to calibrate my flavor, not assume that any check was bad
but the flavor was too dang vague for me and I don't know squat about dragon ball z

I thought vegeta and piccolo were straight up bad guys
You've played with Hero and Minish a lot though, why should you need to verify the meta? And I mean, google is a thing? Though I know your pain tbh remember when I was flavor cop in inception? You probably dont but I have like every moment of that game etched in my brain and flavor copping the godfather as a super evil dude and not believing it was so wow.

Still like. So if youre not scum who is.

Maybe might actually go sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom