• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
look i'm cool with a minish lynch but my suspicions are also on caps. i'm going to wait for a minish response tbh. it's not like i want to disbelieve moe but, three investigation roles a bit excessive imo and that's not even touching on sunfan's hard claim and whatever i skimmed over involving zinn.
@Moe the Moblin did you claim your targets i didn't find them

@TheCapsFan tell me why i shouldn't vote for you

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, I'm just gonna start this with y'all better be lynching Moe today. No way there are 4 town aligned cops in this game. And Max is almost definitely town and I trust Rubik's claim more.

That gambit claim is bull. I'll admit, I was going to come into this day going after Moe and Sunfan because I thought one was definitely scum out of those 2. So of course I'm gonna trust a soft like that. And I even mentioned several times that there is no maj. Because I never would normally vote right away like that but I did want pressure on Sunfan.

I was pretty suspicious when Moe and SMS didn't vote even after saying Zinn was confirmed. That's why I pushed them both. And Moe still never did vote. And then after Sun Fan counter claims Zinn's they suddenly don't want to reveal any info and claim gambit bull led by Moe.

The mafia had been setting me up for this and you all are gonna play into their hands. Because I basically figured out Hero was mafia roleblocker from his questions to me yesterday. Because he knew he had blocked me the night before to try and descredit me. That's why I said I didn't want to claim because something happened with my role and I wanted to figure out what it was. I didn't say this the previous day because I knew mafia was probably not going kill me so they could set me up.

Man this is really long, but I wanted to explain my thought process throughout the game.

Unvote

Vote: Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom