• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
something that i'm confused about regarding max is that tristan said he received the same wording which is why he trusts max so like. are there two cops or am i forgetting a role exists. the other scenario, obviously, is that there is at least one fake claim, which is what i'm leaning toward. but like why would there be two of the same role. i already closed the tab but i think tristan's post is 1816
Yeah its very hmmm but Meh isnt dumb enough to just make that up so its just shrug
Wait how did he receive the same wording
did they share exact wording? That ain't allowed
and if it is how would they have the same wording if one of them is a rolecop
This is also very hmm. I dont believe there was any exact wording in the first place which makes Mez;s response like eyebrow raise shrug
15 pages you guys are killin me

actually it's pretty much because of monopoly
What did monopoly ever do to you?

funnier6

Courage~
I quit my job so I could play more twg
Moe are you in some kind of time loop
I need someone to target tonight, is anyone willing to be my guinea pig?
Me
idk who to target so i'm targeting max. i have literally no clue what my role could possibly be so i figure with all this claim confusion, :bubsy: what could PAWSSIBLY go wrong :bubsy: with him as my target
This is very scary but he's like definitely the mafia kill so I guess it cant hurt anything.

Willing to trust the cop claim for now, but I have to agree that the timing is very bad. That doesn't mean that Max is scum though, he just did something at the wrong time.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
The problem with this. Is that if you believe Ex is SK than you believe he targeted himself and therefore killed neither Contrainer nor AE. If thats so, why has no one come forward to be like hey sup I accidentally killed somebody?
Friendly reminder:
AE was the Bodyguard, but probably didn’t know it, because who guesses Bodyguard as their first guess in a role like this.

As I mentioned so long ago, it is entirely possible that Ex and AE both targeted Ex, and AE prevented Ex from killing himself...by dying.

funnier6

Courage~
Friendly reminder:
AE was the Bodyguard, but probably didn’t know it, because who guesses Bodyguard as their first guess in a role like this.

As I mentioned so long ago, it is entirely possible that Ex and AE both targeted Ex, and AE prevented Ex from killing himself...by dying.
I find this extremely unlikely.
a serial killer
Lmk when sunfan gets home.

I find it ironic that in all the mafia I’ve played this is probably the first game where I go to sleep during the night phase and wake up during the day phase.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys, I just got off work, what did I miss?

Saw some pings so I'll answer them rq because I get why the confusion is a thing.

Instead of "wording", I should've said "formatting". Max said his result was "DekuNut is a townie" or something along those lines, in terms of format it's the same as the result I got. He could've said the hosts said something like "Darth check result: Obvious Scum" or something like that but since the way the result was formatted was consistent with my own PM, I knew he could be trusted.

Sorry for the confusion y'all, I'm bad at words sometimes and I can honestly say I didn't expect so much discussion over that one thing lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I wasn't going to explicitly say all of this in hopes others would pick up on it. But after Max's claim and Tristan's weirdness I just can't anymore.

These two quotes are from when funnier was freaking out about his role. There's no other way to look at this besides Tristan being a role cop right? I know, I know. Why would Tristan obviously soft role cop? I don't know either! That's why all of this has felt off to me. But he clearly knew what funnier's role was before funnier freaked out in thread.

For what it's worth though, I never thought you were mafia. And i discourage anybody from voting for you, there's no need to.
I hope based on my somewhat cryptic wording you're able to pick up a little bit of what I've been putting down. And if you get it, you will understand why I am so confused by what you're saying.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Would scum tristan claim role cop? I mean, he might be bold enough with a silencer flipping town and rolecop being pro town in this setup

But also rolecop is pro town in this setup

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
What did monopoly ever do to you?
i don't even want to talk about it. tristan already triggered my monopoly ptsd i don't want to relive that **** again
I wasn't going to explicitly say all of this in hopes others would pick up on it. But after Max's claim and Tristan's weirdness I just can't anymore.

These two quotes are from when funnier was freaking out about his role. There's no other way to look at this besides Tristan being a role cop right? I know, I know. Why would Tristan obviously soft role cop? I don't know either! That's why all of this has felt off to me. But he clearly knew what funnier's role was before funnier freaked out in thread.
but then how can he and max both have "the exact same wording" in their interactions with the mod? i don't know if i necessarily buy "oh i meant format" especially because isn't there like, a standard format?????

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
i don't even want to talk about it. tristan already triggered my monopoly ptsd i don't want to relive that **** again

but then how can he and max both have "the exact same wording" in their interactions with the mod? i don't know if i necessarily buy "oh i meant format" especially because isn't there like, a standard format?????
I don't even know if any potential format is supposed to be talked about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom