• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i was incorrect, i didn't bother saying it because you had already said it lmfao

You need make your own decisions. Groupthink is the death of town.
I gave her my thoughts and it kinda seems like she made the same decision independently? The reasoning feels like

tangible
i subbed into a game with 100 pages and the first time i logged in there was like 12 hours left in the day lmfao what do u want from me. plus i did make my decision i just wanted someone to validate me lmao

either way, felt weird to be actively defended by moe, you usually just say what you think i am without giving reasons

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I joke about dying in mafia games all the time.

I assume I'm going to die in this game, either because Town needs to PoE ME, or because Mafia is just going to get sick of my bull****. Either way, I'll go to the grave laughing like a maniac.
That's not really the reason why I said that, but okie.
If you're gonna die it's better to die from laughter I guess. :shrugs:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex, can you expand on your read on Deku?
Yea, sure, there isn't much to add to be honest.
Just a second.

Do you not trust Max's cop claim?
You think Deku is the godfather?
I don't. I explained my reason in pages 114 and 118.
We can't rule out this possibility, but no, at the moment I don't think Deku is the Godfather. But since I don't believe Max's report I'm not going to treat him as Town either.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Is that really me defending you? I was giving you a read man
fair i suppose

something that i'm confused about regarding max is that tristan said he received the same wording which is why he trusts max so like. are there two cops or am i forgetting a role exists. the other scenario, obviously, is that there is at least one fake claim, which is what i'm leaning toward. but like why would there be two of the same role. i already closed the tab but i think tristan's post is 1816

i know it's dumb to point this out but i can't make sense of it and i'm tired and i need to do my **** but i keep thinking about it

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Wait how did he receive the same wording
did they share exact wording? That ain't allowed
and if it is how would they have the same wording if one of them is a rolecop

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex, can you expand on your read on Deku?

DekuNut - People are saying he feels scummy for not being active in the thread, I somewhat agree because I've seen him doing similar in other games. I'm also getting other slightly scum reads from him because the few posts he did added nothing to the scumhunting nor to the info gathering. There were only three relevant messages to the game after darth's lynch, two were him saying he knew nothing about himself and one was about him opposing to the ball reshuffling plan, which is something I feel could be a scummy reaction.

A Rolecop wouldn't show the same wording. It would show a role, not an alignment.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That's the issue with Tristan's soft. Waaaayyyyy back his soft was interpreted as him saying he is, well, a role cop, no sense in beating around the bush. He wouldn't get a PM result of the same wording. Maybe a scum slip?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
fair i suppose

something that i'm confused about regarding max is that tristan said he received the same wording which is why he trusts max so like. are there two cops or am i forgetting a role exists. the other scenario, obviously, is that there is at least one fake claim, which is what i'm leaning toward. but like why would there be two of the same role. i already closed the tab but i think tristan's post is 1816

i know it's dumb to point this out but i can't make sense of it and i'm tired and i need to do my **** but i keep thinking about it
Read my post before this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom