• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The sk can probably win with town :)
Uuh, are you referencing the last Bulbagarden game? Eresh was the SK and could win either with Town or with Mafia.
It was kinda broken. fml.

I think Ex killed someone and is freaking out that he is the SK.
I didn't.
I was purely trying to figure out what happened during N1 and now I'm being accused of being a Serial Killer.
That's what I get for trying to find out the truth.

Why would I even bring it up if I were involved in it? No, seriously? What do I gain from drawing attention to me?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
jesus christ I want to shove your faces into the ****ing floor :mad:
we don't even know if it was a serial killer or a vigilante, I only assumed it was a SK because the other person that died had balls, but if they couldn't even know their roles it makes literally no sense for it to be a self aware vigi :anger3d:

jesus christ I want to shove your faces into the ****ing floor :mad:
we don't even know if it was a serial killer or a vigilante, I only assumed it was a SK because the other person that died had balls, but if they couldn't even know their roles it makes literally no sense for it to be a self aware vigi :anger3d:
alright, alright
I'll let up

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Early readlist

ExLight - it' a me, the boy that almost gets himself lynched everytime
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Neighborizer claim. I'm not sure what modifier triggered his role PM, but I can believe him, I guess?

ZinnLav - I'm sure he'd have lynched me so I can 100% focus on his game if he was scum. Instead he protected me, so.
Tristan - I kinda trust you. You're giving off some contradictory info but I feel like I get what you meant with most of your stuff.
funnier6 - Had that weird claim? I might have an idea of what that means... Idk. Tristan says to trust you, so I will.

Morbid Minish - The poking around seems towny enough. To me it doesn't feel like her flipflopping is mindless sheeping, since she's using her votes to try and extract information instead of just trying to find a lynch.
TheCapsFan - I like him, feels very towny. Maybe a little inactive. I'd love some of him commentaries about the theories that appeared in-thread so far.

Moe the Moblin - 90% of what he says is non-related to the game garbage. 10% is related. Seems open to hear theories, doesn't seem open to discuss them. Acts kinda towny but feels clumsy, doesn't seem ill-intended but could lead to misunderstandings.
Rubik - I actually feel a change on his(her? its?) behavior from N1 to D2. Seems to be busy, since they were initially more active, latest posts don't seem to be contributing in any relevant way. Would you minding listing your opinions on some of the events?
DekuNut - People are saying he feels scummy for not being here

HeroOfTime - Now, his flopping is a little weird. It feels like he's pretty inexperienced, can anyone confirm if that's the case for me? He kept claiming not to have a lead but didn't try to find one, which isn't exactly something I approve. Nothing strongly AI, I might ask more to him later to understand what exactly he's thinking of.
Max1996ZD - Something is really off here. I already made some posts explaining why I don't trust him since questioning him only dug more and more nonsensical junk. His actions are definitely not pro-town. The fact he openly said he prefers to be cryptic even if it hurts town isn't making me trust him much more either.

???
LittleGumball - Needs to post more. I can feel a different attitude from our last game, but not sure if I have enough to decide if that's her improved scum game or her town game. :bubsy:
The Sun Fan - Dude, sorry, but, like, I don't understand a thing you say. Well, nevermind, he started talking. I can't remember your opinion on bulbagarden members so far. Could you refresh my memory about your opinions on my wagon D1, on ME, on the Kerest lynch, and on Max's claim?

ME
Maniacal Engineer - ME gets his own very special category here. He claims that not even him knows which side he's on and I'm going to believe that for now, which doesn't make him an instant threat to town. Very harsh method of approach and very persuasive, this could backfire.

Btw, I received a 3-stars ball last day and I'm going to give it to someone in the middle or end of the list because I don't wanna die k xoxo
I'm assuming Eresh gave it to me before dying. Anyone willing to receive it?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
caught up and compiled some quotes then i'm going to peace out, probably.
Maybe he didn't want to say anything about Deku yesterday to avoid having to claim?
if you get a result of "[player is town]" and that player is up for a lynch, you don't HAVE to claim to defend them. you can use regular normal arguments, like "lynching an inactive player is stupid" and "i disagree with this choice for x and y specific reasons that aren't a role claim"

i've done it, it's not that hard. not everything has to be about your role.
I targeted DarthWolf last night.
I am targeting DarthWolf again tonight.

I have a very one track mind.
out of curiosity, did you get some kind of result
I don't think I've ever been mislynched here
i think we lynched you d1 once, i don't remember the game but i do specifically remember that was a point where i disliked your playstyle so it was partially me being a ***** to you LMFAO
I dunno
I guess I'm just biding my time until a massclaim
if this happens i will actually riot. if yall ruin this game with a ****ing massclaim i will quit mafia.
I think closely looking at moe is a good idea
actually, this is going to sound really weird, but he defended me at one point instead of just saying i'm town and it felt weird. i don't remember when it was but it was something i could easily have said (and did say) by myself. it doesn't make him scummy by any means lmao but i do find it really weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom