• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean godfather is a thing too

Yeah, but you still will never be sure of his alignment if that's the case. What do you expect him to do, claim godfather when someone asks if he's town? If Max is gonna out his result literally right after day end when nothing has changed regarding Deku, why wouldn't he do it when people were discussing a serious wagon on him?

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, but you still will never be sure of his alignment if that's the case. What do you expect him to do, claim godfather when someone asks if he's town? If Max is gonna out his result literally right after day end when nothing has changed regarding Deku, why wouldn't he do it when people were discussing a serious wagon on him?
Are you doubting the claimed cop? o-o

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Exactly what I said there and nothing more.
The point being, you had a town check on someone against whom a wagon was building, and you did nothing.
Yes, GF is a thing, but if you spend too much time worrying about GFand rely too much on just your role, you won’t get anything done.

Meanwhile, a bandwagon starts to form on someone about whom you have zero data, and you jump in to interject.

Also, your target for tonight should be pretty damn obvious, if I say so myself.

The point being, you had a town check on someone against whom a wagon was building, and you did nothing.
Yes, GF is a thing, but if you spend too much time worrying about GFand rely too much on just your role, you won’t get anything done.

Meanwhile, a bandwagon starts to form on someone about whom you have zero data, and you jump in to interject.

Also, your target for tonight should be pretty damn obvious, if I say so myself.
I already know who I'm targeting.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Are you telling me you only used your first role guess NOW? Why would you avoid sending a role guess during the entire first cycle but send an alignment guess D1?

SMS' entire role PM was revealed when his action went through because it clearly revealed his role.
If you received a message confirming that Deku is Town I can't literally think of ANY roles other than cop that can give you this kind of report.
Which makes no sense for you to say that "think you know what your role is". Why weren't you sure? Why didn't you receive your role PM?

Not to mention the message you sent before telling you were going to target Deku, what the **** was the point of that if you had no clue about your role? What if he got killed? It's pretty obvious you had some feint idea of what was going to happen.
If anything, I dare to theorize that it was a message to scum so they they didn't target Deku with a role while searching for recruitees, since the only thing you knew about you was your alignment.

You still haven't replied to those, Max.
Care to explain a few things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom