• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
A cop would know the results of their targets by now, whoever you targeted last night, you'd know their alignment if you were cop

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Only needed one when I noticed that result on Deku.
Are you telling me you only used your first role guess NOW? Why would you avoid sending a role guess during the entire first cycle but send an alignment guess D1?

SMS' entire role PM was revealed when his action went through because it clearly revealed his role.
If you received a message confirming that Deku is Town I can't literally think of ANY roles other than cop that can give you this kind of report.
Which makes no sense for you to say that "think you know what your role is". Why weren't you sure? Why didn't you receive your role PM?

Not to mention the message you sent before telling you were going to target Deku, what the **** was the point of that if you had no clue about your role? What if he got killed? It's pretty obvious you had some feint idea of what was going to happen.
If anything, I dare to theorize that it was a message to scum so they they didn't target Deku with a role while searching for recruitees, since the only thing you knew about you was your alignment.

Sorry, but all of this feels like some blatant lie to try to out the real cop.

Are you telling me you only used your first role guess NOW? Why would you avoid sending a role guess during the entire first cycle but send an alignment guess D1?
I wanted to know my alignment first.

SMS' entire role PM was revealed when his action went through because it clearly revealed his role.
If you received a message confirming that Deku is Town I can't literally think of ANY roles other than cop that can give you this kind of report.
Which makes no sense for you to say that "think you know what your role is". Why weren't you sure? Why didn't you receive your role PM?
...Touché.

Not to mention the message you sent before telling you were going to target Deku, what the **** was the point of that if you had no clue about your role? What if he got killed? It's pretty obvious you had some feint idea of what was going to happen.
If anything, I dare to theorize that it was a message to scum so they they didn't target Deku with a role while searching for recruitees, since the only thing you knew about you was your alignment.
I've always had a little teasing and cryptic side. :P

Sorry, but all of this feels like some blatant lie to try to out the real cop.
Think what you will, but I'll say it again:
If I'm Nightkilled, everyone, keep a close eye on ExLight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom