• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graduation!!!

When Is Your Graduation

• 70's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80's

• 90's

• 2000 to 2010

• 2011 to 2020

• Total voters

octorok74

TETTAC
I will hopefully graduate from college this fall. It's a junior college so I'll graduate with an Associate of Arts. At least it's something and I will be going to a University afterwards.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm graduating next year, and I'm super excited to be done High School! Luckily next year, I'm only taking seven courses, so I'll have a lot of free time!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Graduated this spring from university. Got my degree (have to wait for the physical paper, and the ceremony until next month) and ready to start being a responsible, tax-paying adult.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I don't want the real world.

You'll find that many aspects of the real world are remarkably similar to the those that go on in high school. It won't even feel like you left. At least there's beer.

Last edited:

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I graduated from high school in 2006 and college in 2011. Both were wonderful, but college was especially nice, knowing that I was finished forever! High school graduation was great, but it was also bittersweet, knowing I wouldn't see most classmates rarely, if ever, again :(

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Finally FINALLY getting my college associates degree (I'd completed my credits last year, and have been battling with a school that changes what the credits count toward every year). I graduated high school in 2008. I might go back to school, but I'm sort of relaxing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom