• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Good Bye Our Evil Friend....

Well.. Something COULD come after TWW in the time line. If the godesses decided to drain the great sea and bring back old Hyrule. Or maybe the Deku Tree's sucess..

Do you mean, like, another supposed split in the timeline? Phantom Hourglass was a direct sequel, but you never know… they could try to place something before the Wind Waker, but I’m not sure how that would work out…

Do you mean, like, another supposed split in the timeline? Phantom Hourglass was a direct sequel, but you never know… they could try to place something before the Wind Waker, but I’m not sure how that would work out…

It wouldn't. Judging by the Wind Waker intro, after the Hero of Time defeated Ganon, nothing happened until he returned. So Hyrule was basically at peace from the end of OoT to the Great Flood.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
According to my theories, Ganon is not dead. Here's why:

Ganondorf died at the end of The Wind Waker when he was impaled in the head by the Blade of Evil's Bane, and turned to stone, thus ending him on the adult timeline. Unless... someone were to go down into flooded Hyrule and pull the Master Sword out of his head, and by some miraculous feat, he... stops being stone, and becomes Gerudo again, and then successfully gets back to the surface. Needless to say, that is never going to happen. As far as I know, Ganon is forever gone on the adult timeline. The Triforce was used to make a wish, and it is back in its resting place. Ganon does not have it.

On the child timeline, however, Ganondorf's body died when Link stabbed him through his Sage wound. Note that I said his body died. Remember how the Triforce of Power disappeared from his hand? I believe that he used it at that time to release his spirit from that now lifeless body, and now he is currently wandering around somewhere as a spirit, gaining power, and looking for a host. Now, since he is technically dead, a new Gerudo male will be born, I do believe. Perhaps when the time comes, he will possess this new male Gerudo, and Ganondorf will be back once again on the child timeline. Although I have another theory that next time we see him he will basically be a 3D version of ALttP Ganon, but I'm not going to go into that.

So what I'm saying is, Ganon is dead completely on one side of the Zelda... universe, and possibly able to come back on the other.

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak
yay but...how the hell can a new male be born if the only on there was turned it ganon and got his *** wooped many times...its humaly and just imposible...but...its a video game so ...no its not possible use he didnt realy die and lived for 100 years...

According to my theories, Ganon is not dead. Here's why:

Ganondorf died at the end of The Wind Waker when he was impaled in the head by the Blade of Evil's Bane, and turned to stone, thus ending him on the adult timeline. Unless... someone were to go down into flooded Hyrule and pull the Master Sword out of his head, and by some miraculous feat, he... stops being stone, and becomes Gerudo again, and then successfully gets back to the surface. Needless to say, that is never going to happen. As far as I know, Ganon is forever gone on the adult timeline. The Triforce was used to make a wish, and it is back in its resting place. Ganon does not have it.

On the child timeline, however, Ganondorf's body died when Link stabbed him through his Sage wound. Note that I said his body died. Remember how the Triforce of Power disappeared from his hand? I believe that he used it at that time to release his spirit from that now lifeless body, and now he is currently wandering around somewhere as a spirit, gaining power, and looking for a host. Now, since he is technically dead, a new Gerudo male will be born, I do believe. Perhaps when the time comes, he will possess this new male Gerudo, and Ganondorf will be back once again on the child timeline. Although I have another theory that next time we see him he will basically be a 3D version of ALttP Ganon, but I'm not going to go into that.

So what I'm saying is, Ganon is dead completely on one side of the Zelda... universe, and possibly able to come back on the other.
Your Ganon theory is similar to mine... You should watch my timeline video when I finish it, you'll like it.

yay but...how the hell can a new male be born if the only on there was turned it ganon and got his *** wooped many times...its humaly and just imposible...but...its a video game so ...no its not possible use he didnt realy die and lived for 100 years...
Uh, the same way any other Gerudo is born... You don't honestly believe that Ganondorf is the father of all Gerudo children, do you?! Of course not. A Gossip Stone in OoT says that Gerudos sometimes come to Castle to look for boyfriends, confirming that Gerudos seek mates of other races to reproduce.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Ganondorf can come back any time. Since when is a villain really "dead"? Never. There will always be ways for him to return. It could be sequels, prequels and other stories to tell. I say Ganondorf for Skyward Sword. The King of Evil himself needs to be in the Legend starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom