• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Gold Skulltula Help

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I have beat the main ocarina of time 3d game and now trying to find the gold skulltulas i have got 98 now i need 2 more i have looked everywhere even in dungeons and the map says it got them all what do i do

Because there's so many of them, it's difficult to determine just which ones you might have missed unless you remember all the ones that you've gotten so far.... Which is pretty hard to do, haha. But Zelda Dungeon has an excellent guide of where to find all of them. Your best bet is to probably comb through it, and see if anything looks unfamiliar - that's where you'll find your last two tokens.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05-ocarina-of-time-gold-skulltulas.php

MW7

As far as I know the map screen doesn't glitch or make mistakes. Double check each area on the map for the golden skulltula marker. If you are looking at the map screen and every area has the golden skulltula marker to signify that you've collected them all, then the last two must be in dungeons. So I'd go in each dungeon and minidungeon, open the map screen and look to see if you have the golden skulltula marker. If not, at least one of the two is in that dungeon.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Exactly. Just check all the dungeons again. Go back and enter a dungeon and once inside open the map and see if the token shows up in front of the dungeon name. If so you can leave and go to the next dungeon. Do the same with the mini dungeons like the Well and the Ice Cave ect. If you got all tokens there check all soft soil places. Maybe you could have skipped on or two. You will get there so no worries ;)

The most often 2 forgotten ones are the dodongo's caverns (as an adult) ones. You have to go in the back way and get to the top floor without activating the stairs and you'll find them around the stairs area I think. It's been ages since I played Ocarina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom