• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gerudo Fortress (Hand Drawn Fanart)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hope you like it drawn it for kinda 1month ago.. :P
Btw it was fast drawn so no bad comments please! XD
28mka2q.jpg

I dont see how there could be bad comments. This is a magnificent picture that you have drawn here :) It looks just like it did in the game, and the Gerudo looks awesome. Good job :)

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Other than the fact that I had to turn my monitor's contrast way down to even see what the picture looked like, it was pretty good.

As ZT said, the Gerudo was drawn well.

L

Luminary

It is very good, I think you should try to colour it, but hey, no pressure. :}

Perhaps set the picture at night?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
It looks fantastic. Great work! I'd love to see color on it too, it'd look awesome with color. I also support Luminary's suggestion to have it in night-time, it seems like it'd fit better. But day time would also work well too. Say, how long did it take you to draw this?

Anubis

The most inactive active
ShellShocker
It looks fantastic. Great work! I'd love to see color on it too, it'd look awesome with color. I also support Luminary's suggestion to have it in night-time, it seems like it'd fit better. But day time would also work well too. Say, how long did it take you to draw this?
Ill try to recolor it! ;)
And nightfall...yeah that sounds cool! :D
And last it toke me about 1hour to make the gerudo woman(I hate making hands they always suck!) the rest were like hmm....about 10min. :P
Ill get right on coloring it! ^^
EDIT: Sorry guys i noticed even how hard i tried the uglier it looked... Q__Q
So if anyone that see's this thread please YOU make it colored and then upload it on this thread! (Please XD)

Last edited:
C

chris212436

ShellShockerIll try to recolor it! ;)
And nightfall...yeah that sounds cool! :D
And last it toke me about 1hour to make the gerudo woman(I hate making hands they always suck!) the rest were like hmm....about 10min. :P
Ill get right on coloring it! ^^
EDIT: Sorry guys i noticed even how hard i tried the uglier it looked... Q__Q
So if anyone that see's this thread please YOU make it colored and then upload it on this thread! (Please XD)

Hey, I'll try coloring it for you. Just give me some time and it will be finished :)

EDIT: here is just a quick 5 minutes test so you could se the style ......
of course it needs a lot of more shading and stuff .....

test01w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey, I'll try coloring it for you. Just give me some time and it will be finished :)

EDIT: here is just a quick 5 minutes test so you could se the style ......
of course it needs a lot of more shading and stuff .....

test01w.jpg
Yeah it need more shading and stuff but still nice work! =)
Please keep it up it looks nice! :D (When its done just ask and i can make a desktop background :D)

Beeker

Wild Card
Very nice drawing Anubis! I'm still trying to figure that kind of stuff like colouring on Photoshop as well, and hands can be annoying...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It looks great, Anubis. Yeah, just add some shades to the colored one and it will definitely look better. And it is good to see you around once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom