• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

R

Resp8nse

Resp8nse
I want to join to see the excellent and awesome stuff you've done on the Hyrule project

C

Cary J Miller

I would Like to join. I watch "Bastion Time" on youtube and just so happen to find this zelda recreation map on youtube from minecraft. I am not new to the site but I just made an account so I could register!

In-game Minecraft name: cjmilla

J

jasonzitos

hi my ign is jasonzitos300 i want to join server because it doesnt lagg im realy bored i am 14 im a funcreative person and i like to build i become friends with many people so yeah

R

riley0511

ok really why am i banned now????????????????

wtf did i do this time?

lemme guess it is about balloon

it keeps reposting the same stuff
and i can't go a day without it this is my favorite server ever on the whole server list in the world thing

Last edited by a moderator:
R

riley0511

my friend on the server, coxheadgreen, is stuck in a hole inside of spawn. This has happened to alot of other people and i was wondering if you could do something to solve this problem.Thank you.

C

Cary J Miller

I would Like to join. I watch "Bastion Time" on youtube and just so happen to find this zelda recreation map on youtube from minecraft. I am not new to the site but I just made an account so I could register!

In-game Minecraft name: cjmilla

Hello still not added? -.-
(plus I'm stuck in an area inside the ocarina of time map and can't even use "/spawn") =(

I'm not sure if it's too late to join or not, but if not, I'm kupkate215 and I want to join cuz I am a bored college student who needs something to do in the massive amounts of spare time I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom