• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show

GS and TGS are coming soon. what do you think that nintendo is planning for SS in these events? a new trailer? demo?
i personally think that we will get tons of information and a date. the game is shipping in about 3 months, nintendo will have to give us a date

I new trailer yeah, a new demo..no, if they have a demo it will be the same one they've had ....I want a video more anyways

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally don't think that we'll get much at Gamescom (wasn't last years Gamescom just a recap of what happened at E3?), but TGS is a different story. I don't really rely on TGS for Nintendo, but SS is a pretty big game so maybe we could get a new trailer/demo or maybe even more concept art at TGS. And then there is the off topic stuff like Square Enix...so yeah I'm hoping TGS will bring some new SS food to the table and maybe some reports about any other Nintendo-based games if they wish.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I personally don't think that we'll get much at Gamescom (wasn't last years Gamescom just a recap of what happened at E3?), but TGS is a different story. I don't really rely on TGS for Nintendo, but SS is a pretty big game so maybe we could get a new trailer/demo or maybe even more concept art at TGS. And then there is the off topic stuff like Square Enix...so yeah I'm hoping TGS will bring some new SS food to the table and maybe some reports about any other Nintendo-based games if they wish.

"I personally don't think that we'll get much at Gamescom (wasn't last years Gamescom just a recap of what happened at E3?)"

What you said about last year Gamescom for Skyward Sword was true but last year Skyward Sword was confirmed to release sometime in 2011, this year at Gamescom Skyward Sword will release in a few months so there is a big chance we could get a release date and a new trailer (I would not count that much on a release date because there was some Zelda's that where also releasing in the Holiday season (for example Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks) and we got the release date mid September (even though I really hope we do get a release date at Gamescom.)

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Nintendo wants to hype this game to the maximum, so new trailer and old or new demo are expected. I'm very excited. Maybe it'll be at TGS too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom