• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 3.4.
Jamieisbored (5) - DawningWinds, Ragnarokio, Mint Elv, Morbid Minish, Rubik
OGSniper (1) - Jamieisbored
Morbid Minish (1) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0

Not voting (1) - OGSniper

I just noticed the main post lacked some information regarding hammer rules.
This has been updated. It will follow the usual [half rounded down +1] formula.

As such a hammer has been reached, the phase will be instantly updated soon. You may keep posting.

If this is a bad time for phase updates (it's certainly a bit tricky for me) please let me know and we'll try to adjust it a bit.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

"That's him. He was acting extra shady earlier today."

"Yea... let's kill him with hammers."

And so they did. Jamieisbored couldn't stand a chance.

A hammer has been reached!

Final D3 Votecount
Jamieisbored (5) - DawningWinds, Ragnarokio, Mint Elv, Morbid Minish, Rubik
OGSniper (1) - Jamieisbored
Morbid Minish (1) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0

Not voting (1) - OGSniper

Jamieisbored died!
Welcome Jamie!

You're John H. Watson!
You're one of the Johns! So you're Mafia aligned JOAT (John of All Trades)!

img_4428-jpeg.74006

You start with the following JOAT shots:
> 2x Rolecop
> 2x Doctor
> 2x Sidekick*

You win when all direct threats to Mafia are removed from the game and Town cannot prevent Mafia from winning!
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!
> Rolecop: During the Night you can target a Player. You will receive detailed information about the targeted Player's role.

> Doctor: During the Night you can target a Player. If the targeted Player would be killed, you’ll prevent their death.

> Sidekick: During the Night you can target a Player. If the chosen Player would be targeted by any non-killing actions, you'll be targeted in their place instead.

REMINDER THAT POSTING DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR ACTION. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT IT BEFORE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

NIGHT 3 STARTS NOW

Night 3 ends in ~24h10.
If this is not a good time for the updates feel free to request for a shortening or extending the phase so it ends at a more convenient time.

Phase ends on March 7th, at 10:00:00 AM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Dang! Well one down and two to go.

(Sorry I didn't vote. All of this stuff was going on while I was sleeping. I did plan on voting today, but it seems that the main objective is complete.)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
not voting is fine here, the day ended early because jamie reached 5 votes

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

"The Host was right! There are Jacks among us! And I bet this one isn't alone!"

A sinister figure stood up. They seemed cheerful, hyped by the death of the enemy.

"Worry not, fellow Jacks! For I am capable to contact the deceased! If necessary I shall ask them who are the imposters and end this charade!"

*BANG*

"WHY'D YOU SHOOT THEM?"

"Huh? Didn't they need to die to contact the dead? Is that not how it works?"

"Bruh."

Chaos broke out, the room was now in an intense uproar, people had resumed accusing and threatening each other, fueled by the paranoia. Amidst the commotion - *BANG* - a second gunshot.

Morbid Minish died!
Ragnarokio died!

Welcome Minish!

You're Spring-heeled Jack!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're Town aligned JOAT!

1709815507682.png

> You are a Miller.

> 2x Medium
> 2x Mass Hysteria*
> 1x Lightningrod*

You win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!
Welcome Rag!

You're Jack of All Trades, the Master of None!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're Town aligned JOAT!

1709815600283.jpeg

> When using an action they have 50% of properly occurring, 30% of failing, and 20% of using the wrong ability in its place. This effect is treated as a passive modifier.
> If your ability fails due to your modifier the shot will not be consumed and you will gain an extra shot of it.

> 1x Cop
> 1x Doctor
> 1x Roleblock
> 1x Enhancer*

You win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!
> Miller: Passive modifier. When investigated by an Alignment Cop, you'll return as "Mafia".

> Medium: You can activate this ability during the Night. Until the end of the next Night, you'll be added to a chat with the dead, unspoiled players.

> Mass Hysteria: You can activate this ability during the Night. The results of any investigative actions used during the Night will be sent to random Players instead.

> Lightningrod: You can activate this ability during the Night. All actions used during the Night will target you instead of the original targets, except for killing actions.

> (Alignment) Cop: During the Night you can target a Player. You'll be told that Player's alignment.

> Doctor: During the Night you can target a Player. If the targeted Player would be killed, you’ll prevent their death.

> Roleblocker: During the Night you can target a Player. The targeted Player will be unable to perform any actions that would target another Player.

> Enhancer: During the Night you can target a Player. The Player will receive a "Jacked" modifier that lasts until the end of the next Night. Players with the "Jacked" modifier can use two JOAT shots in a single Night. They will be notified they received this modifier.

DAY 4 STARTS NOW
Day 4 ends in 72h.
If this is not a good time for the updates feel free to request for a shortening or extending the phase so it ends at a more convenient time.

Phase ends on March 10th, at 10:00:00 AM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Alrighty, so who killed who. Did the Mafia kill both or did they kill one and someone else killed the other. I do remember some one saying that they had a gun that was part of their kit. So, again, who killed who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom