• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I say vote. No lynching will probably put us in the same position we are already in. Better to just risk it now. And I also don’t see why frame Jamie. I can’t see a scum team without Jamie.
he was taking heat from multiple players and so was not an unreasonable target for investigative roles. If scum has a frame ability jamie is not an unreasonable target for it.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I have used up both my cop activations so I will say:

Night one I targeted Dawning Winds and my action failed.
Night 2 I targeted Mint Elv and my results went missing.
Night 2 I received results saying that Jamie is mafia.

Umm, something that I did notice was that Rubrik did say that he copped Jamie and he came up as Mafia. Why didnt he vote for Jamie if the results came back saying that Jamie was Mafia.

Maybe he wanted to discuss it first. I dont know. Maybe Rubrik does have an explanation, but I just wanted to bring this up. Just something that I found a little strange.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Umm, something that I did notice was that Rubrik did say that he copped Jamie and he came up as Mafia. Why didnt he vote for Jamie if the results came back saying that Jamie was Mafia.

Maybe he wanted to discuss it first. I dont know. Maybe Rubrik does have an explanation, but I just wanted to bring this up. Just something that I found a little strange.
I copped Mint, my results went missing, and I got someone else's results for Jamie that came up mafia.

I have refrained from voting because I didn't want to end the day early with a hammer and because I want people to make their decisions with as much information as possible.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@OGSniper if you can do it without significant risk of losing your vote, doing one of the following things before the day ends might alleviate suspicion of you

1: activate your ability to gain bonus votes, cast them on someone other than jamie, and then move your vote to jamie (this might not work if exlight doesn't provide a votecount, and it won't be safe to leave your votes on anyone or mafia could team up to hammer them)
2: activate your ability to gain 2,4,5, or 6 bonus votes (3/5/6/7 total votes), and then cast them on jamie

If doing so will result in someone other than jamie being lynched you shouldn't do it.

Before doing either of these things you might also want to wait to see how other player's feel about it, because i'm not certain my plan is foolproof

Mint Elv

Fish!
he was taking heat from multiple players and so was not an unreasonable target for investigative roles. If scum has a frame ability jamie is not an unreasonable target for it.
I wouldn’t treat two as multiple. I gave him heat and DW agreed. Everyone else basically ignored him. OG was a much more likely target.

Vote: OGSniper
At this point, theres no reason for me not to vote. You’re losing a lot of protection here so be careful of that tonight.

Ragnarokio

I wouldn’t treat two as multiple. I gave him heat and DW agreed. Everyone else basically ignored him. OG was a much more likely target.
i also expressed suspicion of him. I agree that OG would have made more sense, which probably points to OG being scum if jamie is town.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
So are we sure that Rubrik didnt frame Jamie. I dont like condemning someone when a lot possible things could have happened. I am still suspicious because he didn't vote Jamie when he got someone's report saying Jamie was Mafia.

Did Rubrik give a good explanation? Yes. It still doesn't sit well with me though.

This is the most pivotal point of the game. I just want everything to be under the microscope and looked at.

Ragnarokio

Rubik claimed that he activated a cop ability last night and DW claimed to get rubik's results. This means that rubik can't be lying unless DW is also lying, which would make both of them scum together. They don't really have any reason to lie in that way as scum, that i can think of.

Lying about jamie being scum makes sense as a play for rubik, if he received the results of my investigation and the result was that jamie was town, but then it doesn't make sense that they would coordinate with DW to fake a green check on mint, so this outcome is unlikely.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Rubik claimed that he activated a cop ability last night and DW claimed to get rubik's results. This means that rubik can't be lying unless DW is also lying, which would make both of them scum together. They don't really have any reason to lie in that way as scum, that i can think of.

Lying about jamie being scum makes sense as a play for rubik, if he received the results of my investigation and the result was that jamie was town, but then it doesn't make sense that they would coordinate with DW to fake a green check on mint, so this outcome is unlikely.
Okay, so if Rubrik is Mafia then DW has to be too. Much noted.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm inclined to trust Rubik seeing as his role works with the existence of my passive. And he even mentioned not copping me because he thought my passive could be miller/godfather which is solid town thinking. I could also see Ex potentially doing two cops just for this situation to make claims more iffy.

Vote: Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom