• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

J

JavelinMan

Eldin volcano event triggered after I finished the water dragon area. Didn't try it before.

For whatever reason I was forced to do lanaryu first. Just steer clear of gorons apparently lol

J

Jay SR

Hm, perhaps the reason most of you are not getting this glitch is because you didn't go back to talk to that Goron at the Lanayru Mine Entry for the second time? I'd test it, but I'm already past that point in the game.

Sadly I fell into the trap... for a while I thought I was missing something but in the end I always keep 2 save files :)

H

Haruhi Suzumiya

I should still take the risk so I can get the Hylian shield earlier...(without talking to the Goron)

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I just do the standard order and go to Faron, Eldin, then Lanayru. I'm really temped to try this for my game though on a different file though.

E

Ezlo

Heard they're doing something about it in japan...

Only the guys need SD cards, if they did it in USA, it would stink cuz i don't have one...

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jay SR

Heard they're doing something about it in japan...

Only the guys need SD cards, if they did it in USA, it would stink cuz i don't have one...

They're relatively cheap. Besides, it's better than the below options:

1. Rage quit.
2. Restart the game.
3. Download pirate software which may or my not screw up your Wii, and it isn't guaranteed to work on the game.
4. Ship it out to Nintendo and wait a couple of weeks.

Still, I'm glad Nintendo is actually doing something about the issue.

P

porter9beatles

its not that hard to not activate the glitch. i think people are blowing this WAY out of proportion.

N

NeverWon...

Do you think I could do the Thunder Dragon quest second? (Probably a stupid question... Don't Judge me, I'm a n00b!)

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Yes, everyone can do this. But don't talk to Golo after completing Lanayru quest, unless Faron and Eldin quests are already done. Otherwise you will trigger this glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom