• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fury and Strife's Horses

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
What do you think they should call Fury and Strife's Horses?

War - Ruin
Death - Despair
Fury - ???
Strife - ???

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was actually going to use the exact same names that Alit used above me; Rancor:Fury :: Discord:Strife. I hope it doesn't feel like doubel posting, because personally, those two names just make sense. Especially with Discord and Strife...

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
I am thinking similar names to those of Red Dead Redemption Legendary horses which were:

Pestilence
Famine
Death
War

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
I am thinking similar names to those of Red Dead Redemption Legendary horses which were:

Pestilence
Famine
Death
War

In Darksiders, those are the name of the horseMEN, not the horses.

I agree with ALIT about

Strife - Discord

but i think Fury will be

Fury - Malice

I see where you are coming from with the definition of rancor, but i think it will spark to many Star Wars references.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
By the looks of things, two of the Four Horsemen in current Darksiders give their steeds names which have meaning close to theirs. Or it epitomizes what will take place as the Horsemen ride out across the world, as in...

What do you think they should call Fury and Strife's Horses?

War - Ruin
Death - Despair

When there is War, Ruin will undoubtedly follow.

When there is Death, the victims of a loss experience Despair.

Strife - Discord

Simply: When there is Strife, there will also be Discord among the contentions.

Seems legit.

---

Fury, I think, is the hardest to pinpoint. It serves as the cornerstone for many facets of emotions. Anger, bitterness, malice, hatred, enmity, and so on. But the imagery that I receive as I think of that along with Horse and Rider going out to dispense judgment upon the world is illustrated as:

When there is an unrestrained Fury, the enraged man will desire to enact his Vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom