• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forest Temple (OoT) = Sealed Temple (SS)?

SpartanGiggles said:
Since the province system wasn't introduced till post OoT we can never really say where most things are definitively because that isn't how OoT Hyrule was envisioned.
The province system was around since SS.

By this he means in the games. For the story, Provinces have been part of it for a long time, just unimportant for OoT. For us, provinces have only existed in TP and SS.

DarkestLink, the Temple of Time in TP and OoT are the same when you realize that the area where Link speaks with all the Sages in OoT is outside of the Sacred Grove itself, where you fight the Skull Kid. 6 platforms surrounding a central one. This means that the Sealed Temple is also the same if you think about the room with the tree being the same room. Perhaps what happened with Rauru is that he modified the temple, though how he managed to move the Master Sword is a problem. This would explain cosmetic and size changes between SS and OoT, and even TP if we assume we only experienced a small part of the Temple previously.

Wolf Sage, thanks. Forgot to state I was going for the deep end there.

It's...clearly in the Lanayru province...look at OoT's map. Same place. Says Lanayru province.

It does not. OoT's map doesn't say anything even remotely close to labeling provinces. The OoT map was made before the concept of provinces was even implemented into the series. I'm referring to the real life development of games(ie: OoT was made, then WW, then TP, and then SS ) here not the place of OoT in the timeline.

And this isn't speculative?

I never said it wasn't. But I'm not saying that something is definite such as "OoT Castle Town is in Lanayru Province". I'm providing an explanation as to why it may not and I never claim that what I said is the definitive answer. I know I may be wrong about Castle Town previously being a forest but that is why I said "the forest could have originally covered the future OoT Hyrule Castle Town".

In reference to the overall Zelda Timeline you are correct but I am refering to the real-life development of the games. The province's were not officially used until TP which was released years after OoT. Just because the provinces were introduced in later Zelda games does not mean the geographically apply to the older games.

Really? Odd, I couldn't see a single similarity.

Well both consist mainly of a large open room that serves as and entrance. And then end of both room are a giant doorway that leads to a secluded room that holds something valuable and cannot be opened by simple means. Both contain images of the 6 sages emblems.

In OoT's Temple of Time the sages emblems surround the resting place of the Master Sword. In SS's Sealed Temple they are on the dome that is cut in half when Skyloft is created and restored when the Statue of the Goddess is returned to the surface. File:Sealed Temple mural.png - Zelda Wiki

But not in the TP temple of time.

We don't see the Triforce in TP Temple of Time for a simple reason. It isn't whole. By the time TP happens the Triforce has been split into its 3 distinct pieces and reside in Link, Zelda and Ganondorf. What we do see is that when we go through the portal in the decaying Sacred Grove that we enter a seemingly pristine Temple of Time that match's the architecture of the decaying Sacred Grove perfectly.This past vision of the Temple of Time is eerily similar to the one seen in OoT with a big main chamber and a smaller secluded chamber housing the pedestal of time. Some speculate that the dungeon you enter through the TP Temple of Time is actually the Temple of Light in the Sacred Realm, whose only known entry point is OoT's Temple of Time, but again that is only a theory.

As for the geography changing argument, not only is that just ludicrous to believe and entire castle and town packed up and moved locations, but the maps disagree with you. The geography looks the same.

I don't believe is is impossible for Castle Town to have moved at all and here is my reasoning. After Link is brought back to his childhood he warns Zelda and the Royal Family of the threat that Ganondorf poses. The next confirmed thing that we know happens to Ganondorf is that he has an attempted execution years after the events of OoT. It took years before the Royal Family was able to try Ganondorf for his crimes. It is not unreasonable to believe that it took so long for Ganondorf to be captured because once his plot was revealed he decided to lead an assault against the Royal Family since he could no longer infiltrate their ranks. This could also account for the disappearance of the Gerudo population as many would have perished fight for their king. The Hyrule Castle we see in TP also seems to be in rough shape and has scaffolding and building supplies littered around it. This could be because during the fight with Ganondorf over the year's the previous castle and surrounding town was partially or wholly destroyed and they had to build a new capital, thus accounting for a change in location for Castle Town, the Temple of Time's abandonment (because in this timeline the Hero of Time never appeared and therefore the people continued to forget the purpose of the building.) and the scaffolding/construction that appears on and around the TP Hyrule Castle. We must also remember that the events of TP concerning Link occur at least 100 years after OoT in which time the geography of Hyrule could have changed drastically as it may only take a decade or so for major geological changes to occur (ie: the diversion of a river, the expansion of a forest, and the erosion of land). We also see in TP that the tributary that takes water from the Zora River to Castle Town may be man made as it flows in an unusually straight and level channel in a direct line to Castle town where we see the rest of the river flowing in more natural appearing channels.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
By this he means in the games. For the story, Provinces have been part of it for a long time, just unimportant for OoT. For us, provinces have only existed in TP and SS.

DarkestLink, the Temple of Time in TP and OoT are the same when you realize that the area where Link speaks with all the Sages in OoT is outside of the Sacred Grove

Erm, no it isn't. In OoT he speaks to the Sages inside the Temple of Light, linked to Sacred Grove/ToT but not the same place where Skull Kid is..

I am still standing by the fact that Castle Town easily could've been moved, for any reason at all. Also the OoT map corresponds to the lower areas of the provinces in TP- it is further south.

And, as has also been said, provinces were made up later on. It's kind of a defunct area of talk, but if we do look at the maps that way, they still mainly match up.

I have to say I’m not one for theories, but this Topic has perked my interest. I would like to share some of my thought's I've been thinking about.

Overall I can’t really see how the Forest Temple is the Sealed Temple in Skyward Sword. Think about it, if Skyward Sword was before Ocarina of Time and the Master Sword was laid to rest in the Sealed Temple undisturbed, then in Ocarina of Time wouldn’t you find the Master Sword in the Forest Temple instead of the Temple of Time that was built over the Sealed Temple, as the Hyrule Historia claims? This can’t be right as there is a Forest Temple and a Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time, and if the Temple of Time was built over the Sealed Temple, it would be where the Forest Temple is, meaning that the Forest Temple never existed. But this isn't the case as the Forest Temple is in Ocarina of Time. I think the confusion here is the location of the Temple of time in Ocarina of Time.

It could be argued that the Temple of Time in Lanayru Desert was was moved to the central area of Hyrule. However given location of the Temple of Time in Skyward Sword and the layout of Hyrule in Ocarina of Time, I think it’s safe to assume that the Temple of Time in Skyward Sword was rebuilt and became the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time. If you compare the maps of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time, one thing they have in common is the Desert in the west, so it’s possible that during Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time, the Gerudo were born and settled in Lanayru Desert and rebuilt the Lanayru Temple of time to their liking and named it they’re territory.

The thing that's bothering me though is the idea that the newly built Temple of Time moved North. In Skyward Sword the Sealed Temple/Temple of Time is in the Faron Province in the south. In Ocarina of Time it's in the North and supposedly in the Lanayru Province and In twilight Princess it's back in the Faron Province in the south. That suggests that the Temple of Time moved twice. I'm not totally convinced that the Lanayru Temple of Time is the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time because of what the Hyrule Historia states and the fact that there is no remains of the Temple in the Castle Town in Twilight Princess.

I think Ocarina of Time is the odd game here, because if you apply my thoughts to Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, it makes more sense since the Temple of Time is in the Forest, not in the Castle Town. It then introduces the idea that the Lanayru Temple of Time became the Arbiter Grounds which I think that's a strong possibility IF Twilight Princess came after Skyward Sword before Ocarina of Time.

Overall I think the Layout of Ocarina of Time is throwing things off Balance, but I think it's safe to conclude that the Forest Temple isn't the Sealed Temple since you would of found the Master Sword in the Forest Temple instead of the Temple of Time.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It's...clearly in the Lanayru province...look at OoT's map. Same place. Says Lanayru province.

Ocarina of Time's map does not say Lanayru. The only reason anyone ever says this is because Castle Town is in Lanayru Province in Twilight Princess. Well, the Temple of Time is in Faron Province in TP, ergo, Castle Town is in Faron Province in OoT. See how the same 'evidence' can be used to draw two totally different conclusions? It's not trustworthy and has no value. You cannot claim the 'fact' that OoT's Castle Town is in Lanayru because there is no compelling evidence to back it up.

Really? Odd, I couldn't see a single similarity.

Where?

All of these points have been thoroughly explained already. The Provinces do not apply to OoT because they were devised after that game's release and the Sealed Temple and Temple of Time feature the same shape as well as lots of the same symbols and icons. I would like to add that any discrepancies between the Sealed Temple and OoT's Temple of Time can be explained thusly: the Sealed Temple was in a state of ruin and we are told Rauru built the Temple of Time, so we can deduce that it is probable Rauru merely rebuilt the Sealed Temple, using the existing framework (which explains the two buildings having the same basic shape) but making alterations to the specific decor of both the interior and exterior (which explains the dfference in details and appearance).

As for the geography changing argument, not only is that just ludicrous to believe and entire castle and town packed up and moved locations,

How is it ludicrous to believe a castle or town moved? The idea may seem unfathomable now because we have such big cities but when we say Castle Town 'moved' it is perhaps more accurate to say that Castle Town was 'rebuilt elsewhere'. As SpartanGibbles mentioned, it was years between Link exposing Ganondorf and Ganondorf actually being captured. Given the disappearnace of the Gerudo and the vast increase in militarisation evident amongst both Hylians and the Zora in TP as well as the construction of a massive prison (the Arbiter's Grounds) it is not a far-fetched idea to believe there was a war in Hyrule during this period. From OoT we already know Ganondorf's first target would be Castle Town (since he attacked the Castle in an attempt to get the Princess) so is it really a leap of imagination to say the castle and surrounding town may well have been razed? Look at Castle Town in TP again. It's positioned in the middle of open fields and has high walls surrounding every side. Good for seeing an approaching attack and repelling it, I'd say. There are far more soldiers patrolling about and the Castle is built more like a fortress this time, with outlying towers, divided courtyards and higher walls. Castles are not built for decoration, they are built for purpose and the purpose in TP screams "We don't want to get burned to the ground again".

Now, call all of that speculation. I won't argue because I can't conclusively prove it. However, take note that it is not based on fanciful imaginings, rather on things we actually see and can verify from in-game. Right or wrong, I am simply trying to outline a believable and fitting scenario that would lead to a new castle and a new town being built in a different location to demonstrate that the notion is not as ludicrous as you have taken to believe.

but the maps disagree with you. The geography looks the same.

oot.jpeg

Map_of_Greater_Hyrule_by_CKnightsofni.jpg

rfNlY.png
eraUy.png

The only place you could argue did this insane move would be Zora's Domain.

Yes, Zora's Domain changes location entirely. So does the desert. In OoT we see that the desert is north of Lake Hylia. Even in the rotated TP map the desert is now somehow to the south of the lake. Discrepancy. In OoT, Death Mountain is north-east of Hyrule Castle with a mountain range in the way. On the rotated TP map is still north-east but has a river and open fields in the way. There's another discrepancy. Kakariko Village has moved further east too providing another.

More than just Zora's Domain has moved or changed and those maps show it quite clearly.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Ocarina of Time's map does not say Lanayru. The only reason anyone ever says this is because Castle Town is in Lanayru Province in Twilight Princess. Well, the Temple of Time is in Faron Province in TP, ergo, Castle Town is in Faron Province in OoT. See how the same 'evidence' can be used to draw two totally different conclusions? It's not trustworthy and has no value. You cannot claim the 'fact' that OoT's Castle Town is in Lanayru because there is no compelling evidence to back it up.

But there are two Temple of Times. There is only one Castle Town. We know this Castle Town is in the Lanayru province based on TP. We know one of the Temple of Temples is in the Lanayru province based on Skyward Sword. Ergo, it seems logical for the Lanayru Temple of Time to be the one OoT Link went to seeing as it is next to Castle Town. Not to mention you can clearly see that OoT Castle Town is well away from the forest area (Faron Province).

All of these points have been thoroughly explained already. The Provinces do not apply to OoT because they were devised after that game's release

This has no relevance.

and the Sealed Temple and Temple of Time feature the same shape as well as lots of the same symbols and icons.

I see nothing even remotely similar in terms of shape. The Sealed Grounds already has the worn down look that TP's had. I don't recall seeing a tree in OoT's or a 2nd door. Not to mention, the Master Sword pedestal was behind the sealed door in OoT. In Skyward Sword, it's in front of the sealed door that contained Zelda.

I would like to add that any discrepancies between the Sealed Temple and OoT's Temple of Time can be explained thusly: the Sealed Temple was in a state of ruin and we are told Rauru built the Temple of Time, so we can deduce that it is probable Rauru merely rebuilt the Sealed Temple, using the existing framework (which explains the two buildings having the same basic shape) but making alterations to the specific decor of both the interior and exterior (which explains the dfference in details and appearance).

...Rather than just using the other Temple of Time that is in far better condition. Either way, the only things I can see in common between OoT's Temple of Time and the sealed ground is that there's a sealed doorway leading to another room. Everything else is vastly different.

How is it ludicrous to believe a castle or town moved? The idea may seem unfathomable now because we have such big cities but when we say Castle Town 'moved' it is perhaps more accurate to say that Castle Town was 'rebuilt elsewhere'. As SpartanGibbles mentioned, it was years between Link exposing Ganondorf and Ganondorf actually being captured. Given the disappearnace of the Gerudo and the vast increase in militarisation evident amongst both Hylians and the Zora in TP as well as the construction of a massive prison (the Arbiter's Grounds) it is not a far-fetched idea to believe there was a war in Hyrule during this period. From OoT we already know Ganondorf's first target would be Castle Town (since he attacked the Castle in an attempt to get the Princess) so is it really a leap of imagination to say the castle and surrounding town may well have been razed?

1) If the town was destroyed, the people would be dead.

2) This is just a theory. There is no in game evidence to support this.

3) If they moved....they would have moved. The castle is still on the same place in the map. At best, they rebuilt it a couple of feet to the left.

Look at Castle Town in TP again. It's positioned in the middle of open fields and has high walls surrounding every side.

It's in the same place and OoT's also had walls (and a drawbridge with moat) protecting it.

There are far more soldiers patrolling about and the Castle is built more like a fortress this time, with outlying towers, divided courtyards and higher walls. Castles are not built for decoration, they are built for purpose and the purpose in TP screams "We don't want to get burned to the ground again".

1) More technology for Nintendo to make more guards. If they were seriously in fear of a state of attack, the guards wouldn't suck so badly.

2) The castle's look exactly the same, minus technological improvements in graphics

Now, call all of that speculation. I won't argue because I can't conclusively prove it. However, take note that it is not based on fanciful imaginings, rather on things we actually see and can verify from in-game. Right or wrong, I am simply trying to outline a believable and fitting scenario that would lead to a new castle and a new town being built in a different location to demonstrate that the notion is not as ludicrous as you have taken to believe.
Wanna know how I know this isn't true? Because Zelda is a simple series. There is no guesswork involved, no deep thinking. Nintendo specifically tries to avoid that at every turn. There's no way they made the games these ways and expected their casual fanbase to come to grips with these ideas.

Yes, Zora's Domain changes location entirely. So does the desert.

Desert's in the exact same place. Yellow dot.

In OoT we see that the desert is north of Lake Hylia. Even in the rotated TP map the desert is now somehow to the south of the lake. Discrepancy. In OoT, Death Mountain is north-east of Hyrule Castle with a mountain range in the way. On the rotated TP map is still north-east but has a river and open fields in the way. There's another discrepancy. Kakariko Village has moved further east too providing another.More than just Zora's Domain has moved or changed and those maps show it quite clearly.

Overall, everything (save Zora's Domain) is in the same general area. These minor changes aren't a result of geographical change. They are a result of Nintendo not bothering to follow their map to the letter because they aren't that concerned with continuity and focus more on the gameplay.

But there are two Temple of Times. There is only one Castle Town. We know this Castle Town is in the Lanayru province based on TP. We know one of the Temple of Temples is in the Lanayru province based on Skyward Sword. Ergo, it seems logical for the Lanayru Temple of Time to be the one OoT Link went to seeing as it is next to Castle Town.

It does make sense when you put Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess together, but remember Ocarina of Time happens after Skyward Sword and before Twilight Princess and that's what throws a spanner into the works. As I stated earlier, it's quite possible that the Lanayru Temple of Time was found by the Gerudo and rebuilt it as the Spirit Temple. It kinda makes sense when you consider what the Hyrule Historia says about the reconstruction of the Sealed Temple and the layout of Lanayru in Skyward sword. it's possible that Lanayru Desert was closed off for what ever reason and the Gerudo built the Spirit Temple in the Lanayru Mines. My point being if you put the Lanayru Temple of Time in the Lanayru Mines or whatever, the Sealed Temple/Temple of Time in Faron Woods would be in the right Place for Ocarina of Time, meaning that Hyrule Castle Town was built around the newly built Temple of Time and the Sealed Grounds area possibly expanded and became Hyrule Field.

I see nothing even remotely similar in terms of shape. The Sealed Grounds already has the worn down look that TP's had. I don't recall seeing a tree in OoT's or a 2nd door. Not to mention, the Master Sword pedestal was behind the sealed door in OoT. In Skyward Sword, it's in front of the sealed door that contained Zelda.

Well as the Hyrule Historia says, Rauru re-designed the Sealed Temple and remodeled it into the Temple of Time, So that kinda explains the location of the Master Sword and why there isn't a massive Tree and a Second Door in Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
But there are two Temple of Times. There is only one Castle Town. We know this Castle Town is in the Lanayru province based on TP. We know one of the Temple of Temples is in the Lanayru province based on Skyward Sword. Ergo, it seems logical for the Lanayru Temple of Time to be the one OoT Link went to seeing as it is next to Castle Town. Not to mention you can clearly see that OoT Castle Town is well away from the forest area (Faron Province).

The Temple of Time in Lanayru is an open air courtyard which has its Gate of Time destoryed and then vanishes entirely from the history of Hyrule. The Sealed Temple is an enclosed building with a working Gate of Time and (eventually) The Master Sword, not to mention the same shape and the same symbols. Also, Hyrule Historia tells us that the Sealed Temple becomes OoT's Temple of Time and even specifically tells us that the Temple of Time in Lanayru is not the one found in OoT.

Temple of Time

The only entrance to the Temple of Light in the Sacred Realm. Though it bears the same name as the temple that stood in the desert in ancient times, the Temple of Time constructed by Rauru is thought to be located where the Sealed Temple once stood.

The bolded section is total speculation. I need you to understand this. Twilight Princess in no way provides evidence that Ocarina of Time's Town is in the Lanayru Province. No Provinces are named in OoT at all so placing them on that map is sheer speculation and, as stated numerous times, TP provides contradicting evidence that could place OoT Castle Town in Faron just as much as it could place it in Lanyru. Until we get official confirmation one way or the other there is no way to know for certain. Anything based on that assumption is just speculation.

This has no relevance.

It has plenty of relevance because your argument rests on the premise that these Provinces apply to OoT, which they don't because the notion of Provinces wasn't around when OoT was developed. Perhaps one day Nintendo will retroactively apply Provinces to OoT but until then everything derived from speculative placement simply holds no real weight. That is the relevance of this point.

If you see "nothing even remotely similar in terms of shape" I would recommend you schedule an appointment with your optician as soon as possible. Both the Sealed Temple and Temple of Time (as seen in both OoT and TP) consist of a long rectangular room with a circular chamber at the far end. While the Sealed Temple does have that side area with the tree we should remember that, like the Hyrule Historia tells us, the Temple of Time was built on that site. It's most likely that the remains of the Sealed Temple were torn down and a new Temple was built on its foundations. This allows for both the changes in appearance and the similarity in basic shape (which everyone but you can see). This makes logical sense and fits with evidence in-game and from the Hyrule Historia.

...Rather than just using the other Temple of Time that is in far better condition. Either way, the only things I can see in common between OoT's Temple of Time and the sealed ground is that there's a sealed doorway leading to another room. Everything else is vastly different.

Again, Hyrule Historia tells us that the Temple of Time was built in the Sealed Temple's place. The Temple that existed in the Lanayru Desert was entirely different and held no significance whatsoever to the people of Skyloft who founded Hyrule.

1) If the town was destroyed, the people would be dead.

2) This is just a theory. There is no in game evidence to support this.

3) If they moved....they would have moved. The castle is still on the same place in the map. At best, they rebuilt it a couple of feet to the left.

1) Not necessarily. Large numbers of people would have fled the destruction or been evacuated. OoT can be used as evidence of this. Ganondorf ravages the Town and most of the residents flee to Kakariko Village. We interact with them after this mass exodus. Town destroyed and the people lived. There is also centuries of real-world precedent for this kind of thing too, a recent example being the British evacuating children from major cities before the Blitz.

2) I know it is just speculation. I specifically said so. As I also said, it was intended only to demonstrate that the scenario was not as immediately dismissable as you suggest.

3) You say the castle is in the same place but the maps between OoT and TP have changed so drastically that there is almost no way to be certain of that. The best evidence we have to determine whether or not the castle moved between those games is the fact that the Temple of Time is in Faron Province in TP which would lead to the conclusion that the castle was near that site in the past (i.e. during OoT). It doesn't make a strong case but there is absolutely nothing to suggest the castle stayed put, if we are going off the maps.

It's in the same place and OoT's also had walls (and a drawbridge with moat) protecting it.

Again, the town being in the same place is pure speculation as there is evidence in-game which indicates it actually moved. The entire layout of the town is totally different and the geography surrounding it is too. Seriously, there is more reason to believe the town has moved than there is to believe it stayed put.

1) More technology for Nintendo to make more guards. If they were seriously in fear of a state of attack, the guards wouldn't suck so badly.

2) The castle's look exactly the same, minus technological improvements in graphics

1) After a hundred years or so of peace the guards wouldn't really be expecting an attack, just 'doing the rounds', as it were. Their skill in no way indicates their reason for being there. And really, the GameCube is more powerful, that's why it's different? Why even bother theorising when we can just attribute ever major change to more powerful processors and graphics chips? If everything can be explained that way why even have a Theory Section or threads like this one?

2)Seriously, give me his number, I'll book an appointment with your optician for you. The castle in OoT and TP look nothing alike besides being made of stone and having rooftops. OoT's is an angular building with an asymmetrical edifice and one interior courtyard. TP's is not only much taller but has more towers, is circular in shape, sports numerous outlying courtyards and has a road of stone linking it directly to the town. If you think they both look the same... I would suggest looking again.

Wanna know how I know this isn't true? Because Zelda is a simple series. There is no guesswork involved, no deep thinking. Nintendo specifically tries to avoid that at every turn. There's no way they made the games these ways and expected their casual fanbase to come to grips with these ideas.

Again, if this is the case why bother with theories at all? Why even bother talking about the game anyway? If they are so simple that there is only one way to interpret everything and only one way to understand it and no depth then the Zelda Community must be talking about something else. Seriously, this is a total cop-out. Nintendo franchises have always displayed a degree of subtlety which has kept fans talking and searching and thoerising for over 20 years. To just dismiss it all because you either don't see it or simply disagree with someone is a bit, well, childish.

Desert's in the exact same place. Yellow dot.

That desert which moves to the south, that one? You provided the pictures, I'm just describing what they show.

Overall, everything (save Zora's Domain) is in the same general area. These minor changes aren't a result of geographical change. They are a result of Nintendo not bothering to follow their map to the letter because they aren't that concerned with continuity and focus more on the gameplay.

So a river appearing and a mountain disappearing between the castle and Death Mountain is a "minor" change that is in no way the "result of geographical change"? You say that Nintendo don't care about map continuity but also say that the maps are near identical with next to no inconsistencies. So which is it? They don't care or they are meticulous?

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I made a theory about the movement of how the Temple of Time has moved over time...

I think its clear that the Sealed grounds in SS are in fact the Temple of Time we see in OoT, for one the original ToT in Skyward Sword was located in what seemed to be an open courtyard, this area doesn't bare any resemblance to any of the lther Temple of Ti e structure we see in later games, so I think its safe to say that this area has no relevance.

The original ToT might have only been called this because it was where the gate of time is located...however this was destroyed by Impa to prevent Ghirahim from pursuing them. However there is another gate of time, located in the sealed temple, this is also where the master sword rests. I think this gives us enough evidence to safely say that the Sealed Temple from SS is in fact the ToT we see in Ocarina of Time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom