• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FirevsIce's GIMP Graphics

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh hi. i was wondering if you could make me an avy. i was looking for a avatar with L from death note. all i want is a cute picture of him with my name somewhere. and the rest is up to you. haha thanks in advance!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
ok here is the picture i would like :).
attachment.php

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Okay, I've been playing Okamiden, and I really want a sig with Chibiterasu on it because that game is awesome.

Type: sig
Image: Chibiterasu
Background: red with what looks like black paint strokes
Text: "Chibiterasu" and "the tiny sun"

Thanks in advance!
I'll get on that as soon I can.
Type: Avatar
Image: TP Ganondorf
Background: whatever you choose:) surprise me.
Text: SwiftestPhantom

that would be nice thx :)
Same thing for Caeda.

It may take a while for me to finish your request, including yours, babygoku. I got home from school and got that stomach virus again. Welcome Spring.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh i see. But its ok i don't mind waiting :) ill just use this other avy for now. and hope you feel better!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I made made three more signatures with the Timeshift Render Tutorial. I had three 3D renders that I never used due to the tutorials I used failed with them, but even with this one they were still flawed.
peachsig1.png

I had to cut out the render myself (can't understand planetrenders downloading) and I should not have used pink lines.

metaknightsig1.png

Meta Knight turned out decently well, but I messed up on the text box and I couldn't fit his name in there.

zeldasig1.png

Actually, this is my first Zelda related sig since the third one I ever made. The left side of this one was way too bright.
Overall I'm going to stick with Rosalina.

I love them! These sigs are really beautiful. I really love them. I'm impressed! Great work. The Zelda sig looks ok:). U r really talented.

Firice da Vinci

Thank all of you for being patient. For the wait, I decided to do your requests and them some. For the two avy requests I decided to play around until I could give you the best quality. For Caeda, I was going to tell you that the sig would be horrible if I added the black brush strokes, but I played around and got some thing good. I also added a "tiny sun" to your request. Let me know if you want anything changed. Oh, and thanks for the feedback, Linknerd09. Feels nice to know how many people like my work.

babygoku:
artworksig4.png
Link: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3148/artworksig4.png

SwiftestPhantom:
Link: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6258/avatar6go.png

Caeda:
okamisig4.png
Link: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5117/okamisig4.png

Firice da Vinci

One new signature.

mothersig1.png

This was interesting to make. It is only a bunch of smudges and gradient maps, but the result was pleasing. I did and didn't follow a tutorial. I was going for something that someone else made, and there was a tutorial that looked like it if you remove the background. I think I'll use it, since it's not everyday that I use a 3D render.

Firice da Vinci

kingdomheartssig2.png

Okay, so I was looking over some other's graphics threads and noticed some things they did in their avatars and signatures that could really improve my work. The improvement in this signature was render size. If I'm not going to cover certain parts of a render, I might as well use the focus only, not the entire render. This way, I won't have to worry about certain things being too empty. Of course, there are still flaws, mainly the brightness. I think I'm going to play around with the layer modes on smudging. I was going to add text, but I didn't. It's not that it looked bad, but I'm very picky right now and didn't bother with it.

Firice da Vinci

kingdomheartssig3.png

Yeah, so next thing on my list was C4D backgrounds, the actual C4Ds, not the branches. I've used them before, but the only time I liked them was in the Fawful signature on the first page. The weird thing is that it took me very little time to decide how to do it. All I did was remember a Photoshop exclusive tutorial and a couple of sigs that I saw before, guessed the effects they used, and viola, I got something good for it. This is the second attempt, as the first one is a GCC entry. The text might be distracting, but text is distracting in every signature I've seen text in, including the professional looking ones. I might try out light sources and clipping masks next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom