• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FirevsIce's GIMP Graphics

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
First signature in a long time (Yes, I tink 11 days is a long time). I was basically trying to find a good tutorial for a render I found, but none of them complimented my render. Instead, I have gone back to an older render and experimented with blurs and layer modes.
zeldasig3.png

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Hi there, I was wondering if I could get a set made along the lines of this:

Type: Avatar
Background: A forest at night.
Character: I'd like a Deku Scrub, but with a mushroom hat well if that's possible anyways.
Description of graphic: Could you have it say Deku Shroom along the bottom of it?

And could I have a signature made while I'm at it? If so I'd like it to have:
Background: A forest in the day this time.
Character: The Deku Scrub with the mushroom hat again, but this time have another Deku Scrub and a monkey (like the one from Majora's Mask)

I figure putting it into this type of forum would help, but if it's too much then let me know.

Firice da Vinci

Hi there, I was wondering if I could get a set made along the lines of this:

Background: A forest at night.
Character: I'd like a Deku Scrub, but with a mushroom hat well if that's possible anyways.
Description of graphic: Could you have it say Deku Shroom along the bottom of it?

And could I have a signature made while I'm at it? If so I'd like it to have:
Background: A forest in the day this time.
Character: The Deku Scrub with the mushroom hat again, but this time have another Deku Scrub and a monkey (like the one from Majora's Mask)

I figure putting it into this type of forum would help, but if it's too much then let me know.

Not at all DS. I'll have the avatar and signature ready for you sometime before this Tuesday.

Surprisingly I was able to finish your requests today. Just let me know if you want anything changed.
zeldaavatar1.png
Link: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8063/zeldaavatar1.png
zeldasig2.png
Link: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7589/zeldasig2.png

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

New sigs!
iceclimberssig1.png

Don't take this one seriously. It was only to test the "text along path" and a pattern that I thought was exclusive to Photoshop.
iceclimberssig2.png

Do take this one seriously. It was made using Kybyrian's Elite Signature Tutorial. It was going to have text, but all of my fonts are terrible and I couldn't find anything I liked.
zeldasig4.png

Ganondorf. For some reason the border disappeared. I should have done the tutorial my way.

Firice da Vinci

It's been forever since I updated this thread. Basically, I haven't been doing a good job with backgrounds. Anyways, here are some things I forgot to share.
firevsicewolves.png

An avatar that I've been using for a while. Based off of the signature I made for Oni.

rosalinasig2.png

A signature that I made with the Refia Signature Tutorial. Probably used one gradient map too many.

ubd9525.png

ubd8950.png

Two userbars that that I've created. Don't know what I was thinking saying "Kirby x Midna."

S

Sage

Hiya! Keep up the good work, FirevsIce! But while I'm here, I might as well. I'll use DS' request form if it's alright.

Background:
Character: That stained glass Link like the sig above on 1-21-11.
Graphic Description: A small "Sage" like DS' in the bottom right.

Type: Signature (Will be used as a banner for my site!)
Size: Height 130. Width...go a little bigger than your Ice Climbers one. Corners rounded too, if possible.
Background: Hm. Let's try this.
Character: Can you render Link out of this picture?
Text: Zelda 3D
Zelda in Three Worlds

Thanks so much!

Firice da Vinci

Hiya! Keep up the good work, FirevsIce! But while I'm here, I might as well. I'll use DS' request form if it's alright.

Background:
Character: That stained glass Link like the sig above on 1-21-11.
Graphic Description: A small "Sage" like DS' in the bottom right.

Type: Signature (Will be used as a banner for my site!)
Size: Height 130. Width...go a little bigger than your Ice Climbers one. Corners rounded too, if possible.
Background: Hm. Let's try this.
Character: Can you render Link out of this picture?
Text: Zelda 3D
Zelda in Three Worlds

Thanks so much!

I can do this for you. I'll start on the avatar soon. Would you like the background on your signature edited or the same?

S

Sage

Thanks. For the siggy background...try the link in the siggy request for background. Get as much as you can in, with having the tree and a little sky. Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the avy? I just realized I forgot to put a background for it. Can you edit it to...let's do the same background as the siggy. Except for the avy, just the tree. :P

Firice da Vinci

Thanks. For the siggy background...try the link in the siggy request for background. Get as much as you can in, with having the tree and a little sky. Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the avy? I just realized I forgot to put a background for it. Can you edit it to...let's do the same background as the siggy. Except for the avy, just the tree. :P

Good thing a was to busy playing LA to do the avatar. Anyways, since I'm to scared to fight the final boss right now I'll just do it now. It should be done within the next 1-2 hours.

EDIT: Errr...Lets change that to before midnight EST.

Okay Sage. I've finished your request. I changed some of your specifications and experimented with your set, so if you want anything changed don't be afraid to ask.
zeldasig7.png
Link:http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2862/zeldasig7.png

zeldaavatar2.jpg
Link:http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2163/zeldaavatar2.jpg

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I agree with HylianPancake on that one, I'm really lovin' that Blue Link siggy. It looks sweet!

I remember before you said you couldn't find any text to fit your old sig (Nana & Popo), so I assume that's why you didn't use any for this one... It still looks wonderful, just... That big, blue space beckons for text! I wish I could help you find a nice font style, but I'm useless on GIMP. Either way, that sig is sick. Nice work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom