• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, I'm in the Fire Temple in OoT, and I'm at least half-way through. I have the compass, and I've beat the Flare Dancer, but I'm having trouble getting the hammer-thingy. I'm in that room were there's a treasure chest surrounded by flames at the top, and a whole bunch of stairs. I pushed the button and tried to get up to the top, but I fell off. So I tried to do it slower, but I didn't get there fast enough. If you have any tips on getting up to the top in time, please tell me. And if I'm not doing the right thing, also tell me. Thanks:zora:

G

Goomba

Hmm... I don't know what to tell you besides keep trying. I also fell off my first time but got it the second time. I went as fast as Link could go too if that helps at all. Sorry if I didn't help much. Maybe someone else can give you better advice.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Do you cheat and cut across the stairs? There's a thin section of stairs on the right side of the boulders, head through there, but don't fall! Also when you step on the switch be sure to face the way you want to run when you step on it (so face the stairs)

I hope this helps =D

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Uhhhhhh......McBlizzy, that was what I was already using. (Sorry if I forgot to mention that!) But thanks for trying, anyway:zora:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Yeah there's no real "trick" to getting up to the chest in time. You gotta run fast along the platform, but stop right before a turn, then turn and go again. It may help to cast Farore's Wind in this room, that way if you do fall you can just warp right back to it and save some time.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Huh? When do you get Farore's Wind? But anyway, It doesn't matter, cuz' I got past that part, and I beat Volgavia. Thanks for all your help guys!:zora:

insanity76

You can get Farore's Wind in Zora's Fountain (where the Jabu Jabu belly temple was). There's an island on the east side of the area with a tree and a wall with a couple big boulders. Bomb that wall to reveal a fairy fountain. Typically you get it before or after doing Jabu Jabu's belly, but you should be able to get to it as an adult too.

Regardless, glad you got past that tricky hammer part :D

insanity76

That part of Zora's domain is only partially frozen, so you should still be able to get to it :)

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I think I have to be a kid again. Oh well, no matter. I'll just play the Prelude of Light, and put the Master Sword back. Eh, thanks for telling me where it was, though:zora:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom