• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Super Mario Game?

In terms of 2D this is super tough.
I just cannot choose between Mario 3,Yoshi's island and Mario world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are very addictive.
Mario 3 is the easiest by far.
Although there are many hidden whistles and 7 coin ships.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario world for me has the most wonderful music each type of music suits each round to perfection.
There are many secret exits from various rounds.
You also have Star world and Special world.
Yoshi's island has great music and you can change into many different things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A helicopter being one of them.
Its very challenging trying to get 1 hundred per cent in each round.
To do this you must get 30 red coins,four flowers and 30 stars.
All these are masterpieces made in Nntendo's golden age.

Here is some Mario world music.
http://youtu.be/FrC2e4R5Uq4

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
My favorite Mario game not Super Mario game would have to be Mario Kart even though it is not the best game. As for super Mario games I would have to say the first super Mario bros. and Super Mario Galaxy.

2D. Super Mario Bros 3

3D. Super Mario Galaxy (I know SMG2 is probably the better game, but I had better memories with the first)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Super Mario World. For the SNES and for the GBA. I loved playing it. Collecting all the coins, finding all the paths and secrets, finding all the Yoshi colors, and making the world colorful. I bought it for my Nintendo Wii. On the GBA versions, I enjoyed hearing the music and everything. I have another favorite which is Mario Kart Wii. That is fantastic! I also enjoy playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. It had the best orchestral music ever!

V

VanHellsing

My favourite Super Mario Game is Super Mario World. I think they did a great job with the 94(?) exits and it's a great game with a lot to discover, for example the shortest way to Bowser's castle or the Secret World.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
2d - Super Mario World, in my opinion, it's one of the greatest games ever made.
3d - Super Mario 64, it was the first game I played for the N64, and is one of my favorites for the system.

Zarom

The King
2D game: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, I have fond memories of that one. And the whole game is great, each level is different from the previous one and the everything is superbly designed.

3D game: ​Super Mario 64, even though there isn't a 3D Mario I really prefer, as they are all great games, Super Mario 64 is very special to me, being one of the first 3D games I played, along with OOT. So of course, nostalgia is involved.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
2D Super Mario World the levels are amazing! The music is really catchy too. Vanilla Dome and The final fight with Bowser stand out the most for me.
3D Super Mario Galaxy 1 Stunning worlds and some of the best Music in a Video Game. Ice Mario rocks!:yes:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
[noparse]2D:[/noparse] Super Mario World - one of my first video games, and it was a fantastic game. Great level designs, and plentiful secrets, a lot of which are hard to find (boy, I'll never forget the secret finish line behind the finish line).

[noparse]3D:[/noparse] Super Mario Galaxy 1 - This was a beautifully designed game, with good levels and graphics.

MW7

2D- Super Mario Bros 3 and Yoshi's Island

3D- Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. I think both galaxy games are superior games, but I highly prefer to play 64 and Sunshine since they're just more fun to me. The slightly more linear style of the galaxy games especially bothers me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favorites? Super Mario World and Super Mario 64, so much nostalgia attached to these games (also plenty of nostalgia attached to the old NES games, too, as NES was my first console and I played these games so many times, especially the third one, but in the SNES one you could save, plus it had Yoshi and I LOVE Yoshi!). I do love the Galaxy ones, they are plenty of fun, BUT the nostalgia factor just makes me love the classics so much more.

2d: Super mario 3, I don't know what it is but I just keep getting drawn back too it.
3d: Paper mario 2, Words don't describe this godly delicacy. ( my very favourite).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom