• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite... Minigame?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i love the STAR game in TP, had SO much fun with that once i got the Double Clawshot. the fishing was also good fun

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Am I the only one who is addicted to the Shooting Gallery in OoT? I played it for hours even after the Quiver upgrade and when I ran out of rupees I collected a lot and did it again. I love this game. I do wish it was a bit longer though

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I like the shooting gallery in Oot3D because you can aim with the motion controls and it feels more epic when you win :3

I like a lot of the minigames. It's so hard trying to choose a favorite. I really like the more puzzle type games though so I think I'll choose the station in Spirit Tracks where you had to use the sand wand to move the large blocks around. I wish it had more than three levels though.

Groose

Groosenator
The Twilight Princess fishing and then there was that one game in Wind Waker where you talked to the guy and you had to like bomb the pirate ship or something.

C

CWP

i dont know if i have a favorite, but i always liked bombchu bowling. i have probably spent the most time trying to beat horseback archery. i never have.

I liked the STARS game in TP, and also the OoT minigame with the treasure chests after getting the lens of truth XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom