• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favourite Item.

Favourite Skyward Sword Item

• Beetle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombs

• Bow and Arrow

• Bug-catching net

• Double clawshot

• Gust bellow

• Mogma mitts

• Slingshot

• Whip

• Fireshield earings

• Water dragon scale

• I like them all.

• Its a tie between two of them.

• I did not like them that much.

• Total voters

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really like the Beetle, especially the puzzles that it's involved in. I also like it that you can use it for a sort of "recon" if you want to find out what's on a high ledge or off in the distance. Furthermore, you can pick up Rupees with it, sort of like the Boomerang in previous Zelda games. Suprisingly, the Beetle made me forget that the Boomerang was not in the game!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Certainly the Beetle. It was so much fun to fly around, easy to control, was used to create tons of fun puzzles, and helps with puzzle the most when you had no idea what to do you would then use the Beetle to scout the area to find a switch or ledge or something. It was a great item that I want to see in future Games.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I haven't gotten all the items yet (still at the third dungeon), but I am definitely loving the upgraded beetle, I like how I can do recon with it as well as pick up items I can't reach and take out some enemies and such. It's definitely a very useful item.

I also like the mogma mitts (and the sail when I find an upward wind), it's a really nice touch.

And the gust bellow is a lot of fun to use, too.

I'm really looking forward to getting the whip, I keep seeing places I know I'll reach once I get it and I want to explore those places already, lol.

Bow.....it felt so good to start sniping again once i got it......the most used item in the game(for me). It also kind of got 2 dungeons, Sandship and fire sanctuary

F

Forever Impa

Bow; but followed closely by the beetle. I've always liked the bow the most, and I'm willing to sacrifice time to use it effectively instead of the slingshot (or scattershot). The beetle's usefulness can't be denied though; I frequently use it to defeat deku-babas and pick up hearts & rupees.

I've always liked the Bow and Arrows, but the (Double) [Hook/Claw]shot isn't far behind.

Beetle, it was something new though great.
Normally I would prefer the bow and arrow but this was something completely different for a change.
Like mentioned before I liked how you could scout your surroundings with it and pick up certain things, e.g. bombs.
At first, when I saw it in the trailer, I didnt have high expectations of it, but it completly changed.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Personally I like the Bow & Arrow and Double Clawshot the most. I always love sniping enemies out with the Bow & Arrow, and the Double Clawshot is fun to use and it makes the Lanayru Desert so much easier to navigate through. The Gust Bellow is an interesting item, the Scattershot is cool, but it's no Bow & Arrow, Bombs are just Bombs, although it is cool how you can roll them, the Bug-Catching Net is fun to use but it isn't very useful in battle or traveling, I got annoyed using the Mogma/Digging Mitts, and the Whip was cool as well. But anyways, my top 2 are the Bow & Arrow and the Double Clawshot. Oh, I forgot about the Beetle, that would be my third favorite item.

N

notnedflanders

Gotta be the Beetle, for me. Although the Bow was incredibly fun to use.

One thing I noticed was that the control schemes for everything were AMAZINGLY well designed. Not sure how it was for the rest of you, but virtually everything was fun and fairly easy to use.

Beetle hands down. I loved using it to scout out areas and to drop bombs on enemies' heads.

I also liked how there was an option to use an actual bow-drawing motion. I rarely used it, but I like that it was included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom