• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Character Sounds

Punktion2

The Everchosen
Hey, Lots of characters in legend of zelda don't actually speak words, despite the text boxes. Instead, they make short sounds like 'Hey, listen!!!' From Navi and Vaati's weird laugh from Minish Cap. My favourite has got to be Vaati's laugh.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Asides from Link, I love the sounds that Dodoh (the dude from Fun Fun Island) makes in Skyward Sword. He is hilarious.

I really get a kick out of the sound that the father from the House of Skulltula makes when you talk to him while wearing a "scary-looking" mask [mask of truth gets him every time xD]. I haven't done it in a long time, but all I know is that he does it while he is under the skulltula's curse. Er, lucky for you, I did happen to record the audio from Ocarina of Time 3D. Sadly, the quality is a little messed up. Clicky.

Hyaaaaah! That's scary! I know I'm scary, but...man! That's really scary!
Oh, the irony... it makes it even funnier. x)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
When demonstrating Twilight Princess to some friends once, Fado the goat rancher ran up to Link's house and yelled a very high-pitched "HEEEEEEY!" We yucked up a storm after hearing that. It's been a memorable meme amongst us ever since.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Tingles magic words that do nothing. It was the best in the Wind Waker and made me laugh so hard when I heard it.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
hmm... good thread. I think I really liked it in Wind Waker when Link had his little "Come on!!!" sentences. :) It may not be much, but it's still a bonus for our mute little protagonist. I also really liked Beedle's "Thank you!" And "Hello!" In both Skyward Sword and Wind waker as well. I think Minda was a new experience for character dialog, because she almost invented a new language, and if you think about it, maybe does Fi speak that language? I don't know... Thanks for the thread! ^^ peace off.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I think the Happy Mask Salesman is creepy, but you do make a good point! But skull kid's incessant screaming is way worse, though.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
hearing beedle always makes my day.

"thhaannkk yoouu!"

i love it<3 but peatrice from skyward sword gives me kicks to. " hhiiii...<333"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom