• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Species?

C

C_Dude1579

I would love to be a Goron. There just so care-free and laid back. Not to mention that they can roll.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Zoras would be my favorite species. Combined with their personality and the habitat in which they live, they seem to make the ideal people to live.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Sheikah and the Twili...I've ALWAYS loved the sheikah, They are so cool! I mean, who dosen't love cross-dressing ninja's? XD
I also really liked the twili; There are is so unique, They seem so interesting. Although...they all look kinda like bowling pin...heads. Yeah, I just like midna.

squadala

I don't like you either
Defidentaly the Zora. I have loved their personality and beauty since OoT. They are musically talented and always live in an awesome environment.
If not a Zora than the Sheikah. Who wouldn't love being some super-awesome-secret-ninja dude!

I love the Minish from The Minish Cap. I just love how they can take most of the useless and crummy item's that when the people would just randomly drop and the Minish can use it as furniture or something else that could be usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom