• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Ima have to say .......... Navi, despite her EXTREME ability to be a raging tumor in the game, she is a nice and entertaining charecter.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Malon, she intrigued me as soon as i saw her in castle town in OoT and then had the damsel thing going on later in the game which gave me a bit more motivation to help her out (and steal her horse) Epona's song was and still is one of my favourite Zelda tunes, and somehow i dont know how, Twilight Princess, reminds me more of Malon and she isn't even in it. Every so often the music, especially around night time, sounds a little like her voice did in OoT just for a moment, and i also like the theories that in TP, Malon could be TP Link's mother, having Epona already and being a rancher.. =] i'm out of the loop with the Historia at the moment so i dont know if it has spoiled that theory for me too like it did with the timeline and Hero's shade.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Easy! Dark Link. Simply for the thrill of facing yourself. But aside from him I'd have to say Skull kid because no matter what he's a misunderstood kid that just over all loves to play. Like me! :)

I would say that my favorite Zelda character is LINK!!!!!

If I have to pick something else, it would be Ganondorf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom