• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite/Worst Dungeon/Weapons In This Game?

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
my most favorite dungeon is the dodongo's cavern because i got bombs and you got too blow up a dinosar and fight lizarfos.
my least favorite dungeon is the shadow temple because when i jumped to the ledge right when i landed a staffolos whaks me off and i have too trable all the way back
my favorite items are the goron's tunic the mirror shield the master sword bombs and din's fire
my least favorite item is the deku nuts and narru's love never thoght they could be used for my likeing

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fav Dungeon: Spirit Temple and yes I might sound insane but I like the Iron Knuckles :D and Twinrova of course :)
Least fav Dungeon: Jabu-Jabu's Belly

Fav Item: Bow and Arrows. I am always crazy about this item
Least fav Item: Deku Nuts. I never use them

Fav. Dungeon: Ganon's Castle. I love the fight against 2 Iron Knuckles near the end.
Least Fav. Dungeon: Shadow Temple (Master Quest)

Fav. Item: Hover Boots
Least favorite item: Deku Nuts. only time I ever used them was in the Master Quest Jabu-Jabu's Belly

Conor

the over analysing guy
Favourite dungeon = The water temple-challenging, innovative,fun, rewarding, and great music :D
Least Favourite dungeon = The forest temple-no matter how many times I complete this game, I perpetually suck at the forest temple, I actually found the master quest version easier somehow, how does that happen?!
Favourite item = Longshot-just awesome, let's you access so many cool areas and it just looks awesome.
Least favourite item = The mask of truth - RUMOUR HAS IT THERE'S A GERUDO MAN IN BLACK ARMOUR RIDING A BLACK HORSE. stop kidding yourself gossip stones, you're not useful.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Favorite Dungeon: Spirit Temple
-------------------------------------
I loved this temple to DEATH! I love the aspect of kid and adult. I also loved the originality of puzzles. I loved those floating things that mimic your movements, and I love that one room where you have to go in a certain order.
--------------------------------------------------
Least Favorite Dungeon:Fire Temple
I hated getting all of the gorons. It just annoyed me beyond end! The temple is great while your not getting them though.
Favorite Weapon:Biggoron Sword
I loved the trading sequence leading up to the sword! And come on double damage!
Least Favorite Item:Mirror Shield
-------------------------------------------------
Love the item but, I just hate shining stuff, my hand locks up, I cant keep steady, and it just hurts me!

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I'm not going to count Epona as an item, so I'll include actual items instead:
#1 Ocarina Of Time Item:
Din's Fire

Favorite Temple:
Forest Temple

Favorite Item #2:
Mirror Shield

Although these aren't all of my favorites, they are definitely the essence of what Zelda combat is all about for me, the elements and power. The forest temple also represents these key elements in the Zelda series and adds mystery and secrecy.

Loathing corner: spirit temple - I like the theme of the temple, but it was more annoying than the rest for me; useless bombchus - hard to aim and use effectively.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Last edited:
M

Mik

Favourite weapon: Biggorons sword. It´s the strongest sword and the reach is great. The master sword is a magical item with unquestionable powers, but as far as swords go I´ll run around doing all kinds of crazy stuff just to get the big guy make me one.

Least fav weapon: deku nuts. I never use them at all.

Fav dungeon have to be the forest temple for the sheer beauty of it, but the dark link fight scene is so epic that the shoes on-shoes off temple must be mentioned.
Least fav dungeon... well, from the second playthrough and on I always find the deku tree a little boring. But the shoes on-shoes off temple must also be mentioned for it´s shoes on-shoes off factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom