• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Favorite Wind Waker Scene

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite scene in Wind Waker, well not my utmost favorite but one of my favorites is the final boss' long speech about his homeland. Absolutely legendary.

SPOILER Best moment is the one where Tetra discovers she's Zelda
And indeed the Triangle Island one, ending in a smack againt the Tower of the Gods :lol:

TL123

TL And TZ
I think there he is with the statue there expload and he fly into the the tower of gods and splat.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
That's definitely my favorite. He sure does get kicked around a lot in that game! :)

yes, yes, he does! I kinda felt sorry for him when Ganondorf backhanded him...clear across the room. D:
Aside from that, and, back on topic, I think my favorite is when Link goes Ker-splat! right onto the Tower of the Gods...

I think when you place the pearls on the triangle islands and get blown away is one of my favorites. Link hating having to wear the hero's clothes is funny as well. I also love his face when you get the doubled magic meter for saving the one great fairy from the squid. Double fist pump! :P

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
My favorite scene is when Tetra decides to launch Link into the Forsaken Fortress and she gets that look on her face followed by him flipping out and going *splat* against the wall.

The one I love but hate the most is when you leave the island with the pirates and you see your tiny little grandma who is so sad and worried and you try to give her one last wave good bye before your long journey. Old people <3

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The one where Zelda shoots and arrow at Link to reflect at Ganon (awesome temawork) and then Link (a little 12 year old) spins around and puts his sword into the head of a 300 pound man. That whole scene and the scenario I will never forget, and it will always be my favorite scene in video game history.

The ending after Ganondorf takes the Master Sword to the face with the king is so touching. He looks so sad, it really is one of gaming's best self sacrificing moments.

"I have scattered the seeds of the future...." so sad, he died knowing his home was lost forever =[

I love when Tetra finds out she is Zelda! :) And when Hyrule Castle is turned from black, white and grey to a colorful place, and all the enemies come alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom