• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Song

What's your favourite song in Majora's Mask?

• Song of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Song of Healing

• Song of Storms

• Epona's Song

• Song of Soaring

• Sonata of Awakening

• Goron Lullaby

• New Wave Bossa Nova

• Elegy of Emptiness

• Oath of Order

• Song of Double Time

• Inverted Song of Time

• Total voters
Song of Healing, hands down. It's beautiful :)

This. Especially when inside the clock tower. It's haunting and beautiful:

[video=youtube;8hUrDbjOJkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUrDbjOJkg[/video]

So rarely does one piece perfectly capture the feeling of an entire game/story. This one does in my humble opinion. I's sad, melancholy, almost sinister and yet in it you can hear a glimmer of hope and healing (hence the name). Indeed a big theme of MM is that of healing, overcoming personal fears and grief. Indeed I would dare say that theme is at the heart of what MM is, a beautiful story and one of the most meaningful to come out of the medium of video games.

Or maybe I am reading into it to much :P

M

MajoraRuiz

Either the Oath to Order or the Elegy of Emptiness, because of their mysterious feeling

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
This. Especially when inside the clock tower. It's haunting and beautiful:

[video=youtube;8hUrDbjOJkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUrDbjOJkg[/video]

So rarely does one piece perfectly capture the feeling of an entire game/story. This one does in my humble opinion. I's sad, melancholy, almost sinister and yet in it you can hear a glimmer of hope and healing (hence the name). Indeed a big theme of MM is that of healing, overcoming personal fears and grief. Indeed I would dare say that theme is at the heart of what MM is, a beautiful story and one of the most meaningful to come out of the medium of video games.

Or maybe I am reading into it to much :P

No, you're not. I definitley agree! I like this version of it, and the piano version (just because I can play it on the piano ;))

Mickaroo

Call me Micky

This quote made me vote for the Song of Healing. It truly is, and I guess I never realized it before! Haha...

Mine's definitely the New Wave Bossa Nova. It's just got this jazzy feel to it that none of the others can even come close to. For example...

[video=youtube;6YGGAWgKxFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YGGAWgKxFg[/video]

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Song of Healing, because it actually seems to revive my soul with its soft melody.

K

kSwiss

I LOVE the song of double time. Not sure why, but it's easily my favorite song. With the Oath to Order as my second.

B

bunnyhood

Definetly Oath to Order! It's my favourite 'cause it calls the GIANTS (Coolest Video Game Characters of all time)!

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Every song in this game if fantastic. If I had to choose one though, it would have to be the Song of Healing, for basically all the reasons everyone else that chose the song stated. The Oath to Order, theme for the final hours, and Stone Tower Temple theme are some of my other favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom