• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Region in MM

What's your favorite region?

• Woodfall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead

• Great Bay

• Ikana

• All of Them!

• None of them

• Total voters

Kirino

Tatakae
Ikana. It's really atmospheric and has a lot of mystery surrounding it with ancient races like the Garo, the secret tombs and areas, all the mysterious structures in the Stone Tower Temple, ect. I also like the general emptiness and how you're entering an ancient, dead land without initially knowing anything about it. There's tons of ancient history and stories that you uncover as you go along and explore, and I find it all pretty interesting. My second favorite area would be the Great Bay, if only because of the huge ocean to swim in.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
A- I'm glad my poll plea was answered.

B- Great Bay has it all. It's a rockstar Zora, the spider house, those awesome swimming mechanics, the evil pirate harem, the egg sidequest, a Super Smash Bros melee stage (tho not exactly the best), a perveted fish salesman, a perverted Zora, and even a giant turtle. Top that Ikana!

JoeDeLait

Zig Zag Wanderer
Great Bay, swimming as a Zora is awesome, the Pirate's Fortress is the most fun I've had in a Zelda Game, the Deep Pythons were...odd....but cool and the Indigo-Go's are my favorite band of all time. Also the New Wave Bossa Nova is my favorite of the required songs in an area.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
After much debate amongst myself, I'd have to say Great Bay. Probably would've been Woodfall if not for the dungeon and especially the poison water.

Great Bay is nice looking yet extremely eery at the same time. I love the Zora Mask and swimming, I love saving the little seahorse, I love the pirates fortress, I love Great Bay Temple, and I like the characters we encounter in this region. Plus, I think this region also houses a very deep touching story with Mikau and the Indigo-gos

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I really liked all of them, though my favourite is Ikana. The Stone Tower Temple was my favourite dungeon, and in my opinion, a perfect area to end off the game with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom