• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've been thinking about this a lot and I've come up with this decision.

Ghost and Fairy are my favorite types. They are 2 types that fit me well because half of me is a metal head (which could have been represented by Dark but I don't like many Dark types) and half of me is also a teenage girl.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Ghost/Dark, full immunity of weaknesses until foresight comes to play....
But to be honest, I love fairy type, I just to give fear to those vicious dragons into their rightful spots.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I actually love the Steel type. Even though it was horribly nerfed in Gen VI. Seriously, I can understand it losing a Ghost resistance or a Dark resistance, but both was just painful.

I really love the grass type. I'm a big nature lover, so I could see myself as a Pokemon trainer with a Bulbasaur just relaxing in the woods with him. I also like the fairy type as it finally makes dragons more fair AND is the type of my favorite Pokemon, Togekiss.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Uh, the Pokemon I like most tend to be Fire type, so that, I guess. Charizard, Rapidash, Pyroar (each gender) and Talonflame are awesome, as well as Delphox and Blaziken.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Ghost/Dark, full immunity of weaknesses until foresight comes to play....
But to be honest, I love fairy type, I just to give fear to those vicious dragons into their rightful spots.

Actually with the Fairy-Type in the metagame the Dual-typing of Dark/Ghost has a weakness to Fairy, meaning that we no longer have a Dual-typing Pokemon that has no weakness. That said, after playing Pokemon X since its release I got to say that I love the Ghost, Steel, and Poison Types the most because they are pretty much versatile in almost every single team possible! Even with the nerf that the Steel Type Pokemon received, which was losing the resistance to both Dark and Ghost Types, they can still quite a powerful punch and still be tough walls to break! I can't wait for the League to show off my Ghost, Steel, and Poison Type Pokemon! :pikalove:

In every pokemon game I have played, I always chose the water type. My first pokemon game( besides mystery Dungeon) was platinum, and I chose Piplup. After that, I picked Totodille in HeartGold, Oshawott in White 2 and Froakie in X. So my favorite type is water, followed by dragon, fire and electric

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I've entirely changed my mind on this. My favorite type is again Water, just as it was when I was a wee lass. I love Water types with my heart and soul, and after running an amazing Water monotype team, my love sparked again. And with the sheer amount of boosts Water types get from Rain conditions, well, you get the point.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Psychic all the way. It's not as OP as it used to be (in Red and Blue all you needed to do was catch an Abra) but I still find it to be the most awesome type.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well it's close between Dark and Ice, but I said Dark. Cause I mean... Absol, Houndoom, Scrafty, they're just so sick. If I could make a team of just those three it'd be the most BA team ever

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Mine is Ghost, first and foremost.
But I also really like Dark and Poison types.

So, in order of Most liked to not as much, my top 3 favorite types would be Ghost, Dark, and Poison.
I also like Bug and Grass types a little bit, but not as much as others.
The rest are either okay, meh, or not really cared for at all.

As for Least-liked types, I only have two. Normal and Fairy. They get the bottom two rungs in the list of liked types.

Normal is second to bottom [mainly because it's just... kind of boring, in my opinion], and Fairy gets the bottom rung because I rather dislike the type.

Now, don't get me wrong, I may dislike the type, but I'm not against it existing. I think it makes perfect sense for pokemon like Clefairy and Jigglypuff.
But I dislike it simply because it is not in my taste. (but others are more than welcome to like it, just not me.)
I'm not fond of fairies, I dislike the color pink (most of them have too much pink), and I don't really like any of the pokemon the Fairy type is assigned to.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I want to re-state mine.
I find (as of recently) that I like Ghosts and Dark types equally. They are my top favorites
Second favorite is still Poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom