• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Pieces of Zelda Music

As any self-respecting Zelda fan would tell you, The Legend of Zelda series has some of the pieces of music ever put into a video game. Even since the original on the NES in 1987, the Zelda series has innovated, pioneered, and reinvented music in games in general. With that being said what are your favorite pieces of music in the Zelda series? Personally, my top 5 favorites would include the Molgera Battle from WW, just about EVERY GANON BATTLE EVER, the intro theme from TP, the Spirit Temple from OoT, and lastly the staff roll from OoT (3D).

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Zelda's Lullaby is my favorite. It is soft, sweet, and just a charm to listen to. I also love the fact that it is overflowing with nostalgia about Ocarina of Time. It brings back so many memories.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Stone Tower Temple because it is the only palindromic theme in Zelda that I know of. Song of Healing because it is just so beautiful. Bolero of Fire because it was the first Ocarina song I ever heard. Gerudo Valley, because... It just is. For some reason, I like the Silent Realm music, the Goddess's was probably my favorite. And then, I also like the 'aliens attack theme' from Majora's Mask. Any music that is creepy/beautiful/airy/awe-inspiring.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Here's my top 5....

1. Twilight Princess end credits

2. OoT opening menu

3. Midna's Lament

4. Hyrule Field theme Twilight Princess

5. Final hours Majoras Mask

Clank

Hmm
Midna's Desperate Hour also known as Midna's Lament,I personally like it because of amount of emotion behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom