• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie Line?

Demise

Army Strong
Frank Lopez: Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed!

Elvira Hancock: Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply.

Scarface.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head so imma just do some really bad quotes that I like.
"YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA"- The Room
"They're eating her, and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"- Troll 2
"ENGLISH MOTHAF*CKA DO YOU SPEAK IT!?" - Pulp Fiction
And this :P.
EDIT: Forgot one- "I did not heet her, it's not true, it's bull**** I did not hit her, I deed naht. Oh hi, Mark"- Also from The Room

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Shut your Fat Arse Ravie! I can't run in to buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you've F***ed!"-David Della Rocco Boondock Saints

Margaret: you had sex with an oven of Witches?-Four Rooms

His name was Robert Paulson-We Can't talk about it

"best of seven?" "DAMN RIGHT!"-Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

"You know where a guy like me could get a little action?" "Hi!" "Yeah" "Thanks Bill" "I didn't make it"- BeetleJuice

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The Lifestream courses through our Planet back and forth across the borders of life and death. If that cycle is the very truth of life then history, too, will inevitably repeat itself. So go on - bring your Jenovas and your Sephiroths. It won't matter. We'll do as life dictates and stop you every single time. -Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)

R

richa14

Frodo: Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of.
Gandalf: Indeed?
Frodo: Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.
Gandalf: If you're referring to the incident with the Dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.
Frodo: Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace.

It is from lord of the rings.

"SARAH!!!!!!!! SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARAH HARDING!!!!!!" (random people)
"so how many Sarahs do you think there are, on this island, anyways?"-Ian Malcolm.

Jurassic Park 2. The lost world.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
"The magic words are squeamish ossifrage, to know is to know that you know nothing. That is the true meaning of knowledge."- Summer Wars, Oz Password.

( Go watch it, it's awesome! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom