• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda

Maybe because most people are used to Zelda games being moderately easy...? I'm really not sure, but that's what I'd guess at
But used to it or not, you'd think "this game actually challenged me" would be a perk, a virtue to extol. Not a grievance. I hear this a lot on many youtube "top/bottom dungeons/bosses/minibosses" type lists. They rattle off a bunch of things they found challenging, and to me it sounds like a list of perks but they say it like a drawback...

Feverish

Source of stink
But used to it or not, you'd think "this game actually challenged me" would be a perk, a virtue to extol. Not a grievance. I hear this a lot on many youtube "top/bottom dungeons/bosses/minibosses" type lists. They rattle off a bunch of things they found challenging, and to me it sounds like a list of perks but they say it like a drawback...
I guess we're all filthy casuals then

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Quite enjoyed the Oracle Games via the Virtual console on 3DS well worth a playthrough, i'd say. Though i still curse Goron Dancing to the lowest of circles of the netherrealm and back.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Minish Cap and Link's Awakening. Both of them are pretty unique Zelda games and have interesting characters in them. Plus I think they're just really fun games in general. Not that other Zelda games aren't fun, but these two have a sort of whimsy to them that I really enjoy.

Tibari

Rinkuji
My favorite handheld Zelda is ALBW since it makes me want to complete it to 100%, but I enjoyed all the handheld Zelda :p Even TriForce Heroes

Link's Awakening still holds a special spot in my heart. The amount of story, dungeon quality and Easter eggs are remarkable for any game let alone zelda'a first foray into the handheld territory

G

Guest-3

Ocarina of Time. Ahh, I love it... just the other day I was sneaking around in the Gerudo's Fortress and found an easter egg that hinted to a future game title... hmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom