• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Genre

Diablo

King of Redeads
War movies even with all the awesome fighting, It still makes you think about the soldiers went through.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Throughout my entire life I've only watched comedies (or cartoons). Lately I've started to gain interest in indie films and dramas. I just think it's always better to laugh than to scream in terror or cry..

C

curl

I like thriller and drama like stuff!! Recently i had seen Inception movie which was best combination of these two.. but at the end of movie I still can't able to understand that what happens to child playing in the garden.. did any knows??

I love watching movie's. Doesn't really what the genre is. But I love watching Drama, Horror, Thriller, Sci-fi, Adventure, almost everything except Romance. Romance just make's me sick to my stomach.

Zarom

The King
I don't watch many movies, but I tend to like it when there's a lot of action, I also like horror and fantasy movies. And I occasionally enjoy watching some sci-fi films too.

Hmm, well, I'm not a movie buff, but I'd say I like horrors (cheesy ones), SciFi (B-movies especially), spaghetti westerns (Sergio Leone's Dollar trilogy especially), and comedies (Airplane!, the Naked Gun series, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are great examples.) I don't know where Scott Pilgrim vs. the World would fit.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Comedy action and Fantasy are the only things I'll watch. I can't stand movies where most of it is talking. I just end up tuning out until something blows up.

C

curl

Comedy movies are always my favorite and Hangover was best of all .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom