• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

Claire

The Geekette
Out of what you listed, I would have to choose the GameCube. I have quite a weakness for my GameCube, in fact, if I were capable I'd play for hours. I used to have a Pokemon SP, and it was terribly uncomfortable. The DS is fine, although I refuse to buy one due to the DSi.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I voted for the Gamecube. There are a ton of great games for it and I grew rather attached to it. I miss my GC a lot. :cry:

N

No_Comment

Hard one. I have a N64, PS2, PS3 and a Gamecube, (and for handhelds) Gameboy Color, NDS and NDS Lite.

I might have to say DS. I don´t play many DS games at the moment, but I play alot GBA games and besides, when I first got my DS I played alot of DS games. I haven´t played Phantom Hourglass (yet, my brother has it) but I will play it after my second ALttP run.

But N64 was my first Console.

I think I have to say DS Lite!

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite handheld would be the Nintendo DS, because you can also play the Gameboy games. But overall I can't decide between the N64 or the Wii. They both win 1st in my mind.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I can't decide. Most of my games are for gamecube but PS3 has better graphics. I like my PS1 but it just doesn't compare to the others. I like most of them but I haven't played all of them. But I will be getting a wii in a few weeks.

S

Schlechter Engel

I like the XBOX because of Fable and Halo. Halo is one of my many drugs (I'm not a for-real druggie. Nicht!!!) It is an amazing game, so obviously I'm a nerd. ._.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Nintendo consoles are the best...
Halo and Fable are for noobs,imo...
What other company has classics like Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid and company?xD

Kybyrian

Probably either the Wii or the Xbox 360. I'm not a fan of the Red Ring of Death, which I've gotten only once, but luckily they fix it for free. Good thing is it took less time than usually said for me. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom