• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Developers?

This is a simple one- what are your favorite developers? what game made like this studio?
Mine would have to be Naughty Dog. i played a lot of their games, and I just loves every single one of them. Uncharted, Jak, Crash, all are amzing games

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
In order of favoritism:

Nintendo
Square Enix
Rare (pre-Microsoft)
Namco
Capcom
High-Voltage
Retro
Sega

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Double Fine
Ubisoft
Valve
Naughty Dog
Crystal Dynamics
Core Design (Which no longer exists)
Genki

I could go on.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
This is a simple one- what are your favorite developers? what game made like this studio?
Mine would have to be Naughty Dog. i played a lot of their games, and I just loves every single one of them. Uncharted, Jak, Crash, all are amzing games

This all the WAY!!!! I miss Squaresoft sooo bad.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Nintendo (Mario, Zelda, Super Smash bros, etc.)
Rockstar (Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, etc.)
Bungie (Halo Franchise)
Capcom (Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Dead Rising, etc.)
Ubisoft (Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Assassin's Creed etc.)
Epic (Gears of War Trilogy)
Rocksteady (Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City)
Remedy (Max Payne and 2:The Fall of Max Payne, Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare)

Last edited:
Nintendo
Square Enix
Capcom (before they canceled Mega Man Legends 3 and Mega Man Universe)
Sega
Konami
Game Freak
HAL Laboratory
Valve
Rare ( 1990s era)
Epic
Bungie
343 Industries

That's all I can think of for now....

Big Octo

=^)
In no particular order:
Bethesda
Nintendo
Mojang
Valve
Ubisoft
Bungie
Bioware
Pandemic
Rare (both pre and post Microsoft)
THQ

Djinn

and Tonic
I want to say Capcom overall for a very long time. I have been playing Capcom games for a few generations now and they have several series that I love. However I think their actions almost make it a love/hate thing. Especially since Capcom loves cancelling some of my favorite series for really no reason whatsoever. The Megaman and Megaman Legends sequels were both cancelled after getting pretty far into development. The Breath of Fire series has been one of my favorites for a long time as well but it also seems to be over with. I really wish they still made Onimusha and Devil May Cry. Same could be said for Powerstone and Darkstalkers. Now they only really appear in the random Capcom vs series on occasion. However the artwork comes up very often in Capcom related works and ads. They were even responsible for developing Minish Cap, one of my more favorite Zelda games.

So basically, I love the series they create but hate them when they bury those very same series for seemingly no reason whatsoever. They created the Megaman series which I have loved for years. And very recently cancelled Megaman Universe and Legends 3. Made 4 (and kinda a 5th) Breath of Fire games then ended the series only to leave hints on making another every few years.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Nintendo - Because they make all the rehashes I know and love.
Insomniac
Sucker Punch
Naughty Dog

Those three companies tend to make games that I like. Before Zelda, I was a platformer and these companies did not, and do not, dissapoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom