• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Cutscene

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Well, my favorite cutscene would be from the latest Zelda game, ST. It wasn't one of pure epicness, but it was one that I found to be hilarious. :xd:

The scene that I'm referring to (and I'm going to describe it very little to prevent those who have not played it yet from getting spoiled greatly) was when Link and Zelda first meet Anjean and she tells them what the bad guys are going to do. I literally laughed out loud when that scene played. I would have the same reaction that Zelda had around the beginning of that scene if I was in her place.

In the Wind Waker, the first time you get to the Forsaken Fortress, when Link is about to get launched out the cannon. I love the fact that he had a different facial expression at each second in the countdown.

T

Thomphill7

my favorite cutscene is the one in Twilight Princess when Colin is Kidnapped by pushng the girl out of the way

G

GerudoRose

Link and Zelda moments are my favorite cutscenes. I loved it when they hold hands together in Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks! I love the chemistry in almost every game they are seen in.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Did they ever hold hands in TP? I must've missed that...but yeah, I love that little moment too in ST. That and the scene right after they defeat Byrne was rather amusing.

My favorite cutscene of all would probably be in MM, at the end of the Anju-Kafei sidequest right as they embrace. You don't need high quality graphics and perfectly rendered facial expressions to convey that kind of emotion, just some great storytelling and fabulous dialogue, and a simple, honest visual.

G

GerudoRose

Well, here is a link to the scene where you can see Link and Zelda sharing hands in TP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkyOelgA2E&NR=1 I hope this helps! :D The video is a little long but it happens at the beginning of the video. This part of the game is why Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game so far.

L

LordHershebel

Hmm, multiple ones.

The end of Ocarina of Time when Link ***** slaps Ganon in the face, the proceeds to sink the Master Sword into his forehead.

In Twilight Princess, when in Kakariko Colin pushes Beth out of the Bulbin Kings path and saves her, that was breathtaking.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I do suppose my favorite's when we first actually encounter Zant. We were there and then we turned around AND HE SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME! And then this long talk between Zant and Midna, and then Zant hints that he's using power from Ganondorf, and uses the light spirit to make Midna almost nothing. Crafty, and it sort of set the score to get to the Master Sword.

The first one with Zant was a great first glimpse of him. The Ganon execution was great too. Twilight Princess was really well done as far as cut scene and whatnot go. I always gave Barnes a southern accent when you first go to Kakariko as a wolf, just the impression I get for the character.

My favourite would be when the Bublin King takes Colin, one for the dramatic character development and two when the Bublin King lifts up his helmet Barnes lips his down, I thought that was just a great use of symbolism.

My favorite cut scene is the one in Twilight Princess when Ilia gets her memory back. It brought tears of happiness to my eyes and I thought Link and Ilia were going to kiss, or at the very least hug, but no. They just stand there smiling at each other like idiots. Even the characters in the game thought they were going to get a little intimate because they all left the room to give them some alone time, but no, they didn't even hug.
It's still my favorite scene though. (:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I think my favorite cutscene is the first meeting with Ghirahim. That tongue! In fact, most of the cutscenes including Ghirahim were cool. I liked the cutscene when he does the amazing backflip before Zelda gives Link her harp.

I also liked when Colin became brave right before the epic Moblin joust at Eldin Bridge.

I love the neck-snapping mind kill at the end of Twilight Princess between Zant and Ganondorf, that was a nice surreal moment, and continuing on from that- i love how Ganondorf is still standing after having being impaled with the master sword and mind killed by Zant. He never fell. Hardcore.

I also love the cutscene before the final fight with Girahim in SS where Link is standing atop the Sealed Grounds looking down and Girahim summons all of the bokoblins, they all rush towards Link and Link shoots them a terrifyingly narked off expression, i really believed he was going to deal some serious damage after that look.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Another cutscene I forgot to include is the nightmare one from Twilight Princess. The dark interlopers and upside down Ilia's coming from the sky- weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom