• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character of Any Game

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
My favorite person would have to be one of these characters: Snake from Mgs, Link, Chris Redfield, Claptrap from Borderlands, or Sonic. ( I cant remember many characters at the moment )
but what is your favorite character/characters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Chrono from Chrono Trigger. I wish I had his hair.

Chrono is a total boss, way better than Link, and even better than Chuck Norris. The adventure that Chrono takes is five times as large as anything Link will ever do. And Square actually went out of their way to show that he had a crush on Princess Nadia, unlike Nintendo did with Link and Zelda.

Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. First off, I love the original Black Mage design from FF 1, 3, 4, and 5. Secondly, Vivi's personality makes him a very likable character, IMO. Plus, you can't say he doesn't seem like an awesome character by looking at him.

Vivi_Ornitier_character.jpg

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. First off, I love the original Black Mage design from FF 1, 3, 4, and 5. Secondly, Vivi's personality makes him a very likable character, IMO. Plus, you can't say he doesn't seem like an awesome character by looking at him.

...Vivi's a guy? (he sounds like a girl in Kingdom Hearts... Either that or I didn't really pay attention >.<)

On topic, well... I really like Caeda from Fire Emblem (big surprise). Mainly because of those awesome recruit conversations she does. (Go look them up on the internet.)

Other then that, I like Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Oh and Riku.

It changes constantly... and it's always hard to pick just one. :B Well, right now, I would have to say either Razputin from Psychonauts or Wheatley from Portal 2. They're both amazing characters, and I love them to bits. c: Oh, and Link, he's always up there, because... he's Link. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom