• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character Name

What is your favorite name for a character from video games? Not your favorite character, but rather your favorite name. Mine is probably Kazooie.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Alucard (Castlevania) because it's Dracula backwards. Harharhar, not a bit creative but still a cool name even though it's been used in other vampire media long before Castlevania...

uh, i guess i'll say sephiroth from FFIV, i'm not a particular fan of either the game or the character, but as an aspiring RPG creator, this is the kind of awesome name i want to come up with.

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

Aaaaaahhhhh thats a hard one i have two kuz i cant decide between them

1: Vaan of Final Fantasy 12 Revanent Wings for the Nintendo DS

2: Llyud of Final Fantasy 12 Revanent Wings for the Nintendo DS

Here are pictures of them (Don't mind the shirtlessness the creators were feeling slightly weird at the moment =\)

Vaan of Final Fantasy 12 RW.jpgVaan Llyud of Final Fantasy 12 RW.jpgLlyud

Poké!

√∞ⁿ
If there was a Thomas Farlain Green The Third from a video game, I'd say that, but since there isn't I'll have to say... Barney Calhoun from the Half-Life Series.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
For female characters, I like the names Malon and Rikku. Short and easy to remember, but still very unique nickname-able.

For male characters, probably Auron and Locke. Mainly because they were my favorite characters from their respective games and really stood out to me in terms of their development and personality.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Talim from Soul Caliber II
Claire (the gym leader) from 2nd gen Pokemon

As for males... I'd say Kiba from the Naruto: Clash of Ninja series
and in all seriousness... Link. What can I say? I like short, simple guy names that are a little unique

And for the non-genders, Fuzzy from Yoshi's Island
hurr :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom