• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Boss

Twin mold, for sure! just so awesome to be this giant link, in this giant dessert.
(plus, its the best dungeon :P )

All of the bosses in Majora's Mask are fun if you are using the Fierce Deity's Mask. But if you are not using that mask then my favorite boss is a 2-way tie with Twinmold and Goht.

For me it used to be Goht...nothing like rolling around as a Goron wildly trying to catch up to that mechanical bull. But I've grown frustrated with that boss so now I prefer Twinmold. Being Giant Link and smashing the heads and tails of Twinmold amuses me so. :D And if you're up for a challenge, you can also defeat them with just good ol' fashioned Light Arrows.

Now that I think about it, all of the bosses in that game were really high quality, unique experiences. That being said, my favorite one is the final fight with Majora, without the Fierce Deity Mask. It just makes it even more epic.

Z

zeldadungeon123

I think Ghot because its epic and u chase after him as a goron!

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My favorite to fight is Goht because it is so unique but it doesn't exactly fit in a Zelda game. My favorite in looks is Majora's final form, Majora's Wrath, it is just so weird and kinda creepy and it even has a difficult fight that is enjoyable at the same time. The mystery surrounding Majora is great and drives you to want to know more.

gyorg sucked. obviously they cant get a water temple boss right, oot,mm,tp all had great water dungeons and horrible easy bosses. did you notice gyorg will eat you if you TOUCH HIS SIDE! really.

goht was the best. not very creative, but it was very fun unlike other fire temple bosses, (cough cough, volvagia, tp evil goron, a bowl of scaldera chowder and the bowl made out of rock, the minish cap dragon like creature.)

Last edited:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine was Goht. That was definitely the most fun. There was just something about rolling as a Goron and hitting your enemy.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
The Majora's Mask battle is one of my favourites from the entire series. the Fierce Deity Mask can go...do stuff to itself as it takes all the fun out of the battle. I'm not a fan of Majora's Mask but it does have one amazing final battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom